Windows 10: Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

Discus and support Problems with emailing from Word 2007. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Graham Keen_50, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the Win10 "Mail" app.However if I try to email a document from within Word, it will fail because it actually fires up Windows Live mail not the Mail app, The Windows Live mail app hasn't been used since 2016 !Any thoughts as to how I can get Word to fire up the app that is set in Default Apps.Yes I know Word 2007 is EoL but it does everything I need.Regards,Graham.

:)

Graham Keen_50, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Miljan88 Win User

Microsoft Word (2007) Problem

Hey All!
    So my friend have a really big problem with MS word atm. She's writing something really important for work and she kinda lost her document.
    The problem is that she opened doc. directly from email (the one that she was writing at home) and she kept writing (at work) and kept pressing CTRL+S...assuming that she is saving the doc. on the computer @ work.
    This morning she went to work and found out that she doesn't have doc. she was writing the day before. Atm she only have original version in email.
    I tried to help her out and told her to look for Temp folders etc. and search for wbk./doc. and ~*.* files (hidden folders and files included)...but with no luck. Also when she opens MS word now...the program is not offering any kind of Recovery mode and its also not showing the Recent files *Frown Problems with emailing from Word 2007. :( .
    She is using Windows XP @ work and she is on guest account, but i think she can get admin pass and login as admin (if thats gonna help).
    Any suggestions how to recover the file? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english *Smile Problems with emailing from Word 2007. :)

Miljan88, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Word 2007

Hi Ron,

To address your concern about not being able to save in Word 2007, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Rohn007 on January 31, 2011.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Oct 30, 2022
  4. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

1. Problems with emailing from Word 2007. - Similar Threads - Problems emailing Word

2. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  3. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with emailing from Word 2007.: Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the Win10 "Mail" app.However if I try to email a document from within Word, it will fail because it actually fires up Windows Live...
  4. Problems with emailing from Word 2007.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with emailing from Word 2007.: Hi,I have a laptop which I use for all my Word/Excel documents. It is running Windows 10 and Word/Excel 2007.I have the default mail app set to the Win10 "Mail" app.However if I try to email a document from within Word, it will fail because it actually fires up Windows Live...
  5. Word 2007

Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  6. Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall: Both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 have frozen with the an error message "The parameter is incorrect." I cannot uninstall. Route was C:\Users\Wanda\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quicklaunch\userpinned\taskbar\microsoftofficeword2007.Ink I tried every...
  7. Latest update problems using Word 2007

Latest update problems using Word 2007: Word 2007 unable to open or use as error message “The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect” ”Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.” This is after an update within...
  8. Microsoft Office Word 2007

Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  9. Word 2007 A line spacing problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem: I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced. I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing. Can someone...
  10. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...