Windows 10: Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

Discus and support Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Our family uses that service for a long time, but few days ago there some issues started to bother us - adults are unable to give time on mobile app... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dmitry Chernyavsky, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

Our family uses that service for a long time, but few days ago there some issues started to bother us - adults are unable to give time on mobile app iOS, macOS app and Windows 10, only web site allows us to approve requests.Tried to re-login, reinstall app and so on.No issues on children laptops btw, no errors while sending requests, only when it need to be approved by us.Is this a service degrade?

:)

Dmitry Chernyavsky, Dec 11, 2021
  2. BC555 Win User

Family Safety not reporting Recent Activity

I followed all suggestions on the link provided by Sangeeta Sarkar. Family Safety STILL does not report recent activity.

BC555, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Family Safety issues

Hi,

Microsoft family features (includes family safety features formerly known as
    Microsoft Family Safety), is a free set of features available on Windows 10 PC and Mobile that is bundled with the Windows 10 operating system.
    Please ensure that the parent email account is set as an administrator on the child's laptop. Once done, you may follow the steps below to properly manage the settings on the Family Safety website:

• On the Start screen, type Family Safety.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click the Family Safety icon.
    • On the bottom part of the window, click Manage settings on the Family Safety website. Your default browser will direct you to the Family Safety website.
    • Sign in using the parent account.

For your reference, you may also check this article regarding Family Safety:
    Frequently Asked Questions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

1. Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently - Similar Threads - Problems Family Safety

2. Family Safety Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Problem: So there's a problem with Family Safety and my child's account.So on the child's computer his account has administrator on and I can't get it off. Now this wasn't that much of a problem until...He accidentally unlinked his account from the PC but on his Microsoft account site...
  3. Family Safety Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Problem: So there's a problem with Family Safety and my child's account.So on the child's computer his account has administrator on and I can't get it off. Now this wasn't that much of a problem until...He accidentally unlinked his account from the PC but on his Microsoft account site...
  4. Problem with family safety

Problem with family safety: I'm having issues with my Microsoft accounts. My second one was added as a child account without my consent, and removing it didn't help. I invited my 2nd account to be a parent, but the acceptance process keeps restarting, even after five attempts.this is what I see from my...
  5. Problem with family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with family safety: I'm having issues with my Microsoft accounts. My second one was added as a child account without my consent, and removing it didn't help. I invited my 2nd account to be a parent, but the acceptance process keeps restarting, even after five attempts.this is what I see from my...
  6. problem with family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with family safety: Good morning, My daughter accidentally get out of my family safety account. When I try to add her again its telling me that she is already in one family... So in my account she is not in my family but I can't add her, in her account she is still in my family but she can't get...
  7. problem with family safety

problem with family safety: Good morning, My daughter accidentally get out of my family safety account. When I try to add her again its telling me that she is already in one family... So in my account she is not in my family but I can't add her, in her account she is still in my family but she can't get...
  8. Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently: Our family uses that service for a long time, but few days ago there some issues started to bother us - adults are unable to give time on mobile app iOS, macOS app and Windows 10, only web site allows us to approve requests.Tried to re-login, reinstall app and so on.No issues...
  9. Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently

Problems with Family Safety started to happen recently: Our family uses that service for a long time, but few days ago there some issues started to bother us - adults are unable to give time on mobile app iOS, macOS app and Windows 10, only web site allows us to approve requests.Tried to re-login, reinstall app and so on.No issues...
  10. Family Safety Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Family Safety Problem: So, my computer originally had 2 accounts, one was a guest account which I never used, and the other is my main account. My main account originally had no Microsoft Account. I had accidentally logged in into my Microsoft Account and ended up logging in to the account with...