Windows 10: Problems with fast startup.

Discus and support Problems with fast startup. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, i have set the fast startup to ON. It works, but sometimes it just automaticallyturns off by itself. I don't do anything. When i turn it back on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Link451, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Link451 Win User

Problems with fast startup.

So, i have set the fast startup to ON. It works, but sometimes it just automaticallyturns off by itself.

I don't do anything.

When i turn it back on, it works fine. But after a while, it turns off again.

:)

Link451, Jun 27, 2020

2. Problem With Fast Startup

Thanks. But my problem is not because of Power button settings. Sorry for my bad English Problems with fast startup. :)

When I turned on my laptop by press power button ( the laptop was already turned of before), Windows logo appeared then the laptop turned off by itself. I pressed power button again, Windows started but slowly.

I alway get this problem if I turn of the laptop by click on Start/Power/Shutdown.

I disabled "Fast startup" in Power Setting, my laptop didn't turn of by itself at the firt time I press power button, but Windows still started slowly

"Fast startup" used to work well on Windows 8.1 .

Anh DũngTrần, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Problems with fast startup.

Fast startup problem

Good day,

If you're still experiencing the same issue even after disabling fast startup, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer. There's a chance that this is a hardware issue so it would be better to contact the manufacturer for better assistance.

Regards.

Devlin Sco, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Problems with fast startup.

1. Problems with fast startup. - Similar Threads - Problems fast startup

2. Is fast startup bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is fast startup bad?: I am running windows 11 on a NVME SSD with 512gb storage is fast startup bad for my pc?SSD:WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-512G-1006 512.1 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-fast-startup-bad/0e7c20d1-f175-44a0-afc4-eb0dffee6089
  3. Fast Startup Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Startup Problem: Why?? [ATTACH] Pls Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-startup-problem/83b79418-91e7-45d9-b01a-6477e9e54bd3
  4. Fast Startup

Fast Startup: Why is my option to "Turn on fast startup" greyed out? [ATTACH] Pls Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-startup/4c05238b-43c2-4cc7-abff-f89aaf2795cd
  5. Fast Startup

Fast Startup: Okay so I figured out what's causing my computer to not fully shut down, and I'm cool with the whole fast startup feature but my problem with it is that I cant turn my computer back on when its in that mode, like I would have to hold the power button for it to fully shut...
  6. Fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast startup: Hi, does anyone know how to enable fast startup without enabling hibernation windows 10? Thank you 18351
  7. How I resolved Fast Startup problems.

How I resolved Fast Startup problems.: No matter what I read or tried my Windows 10 Laptop would not do a hybrid shutdown. I turned on and off both Hibernation and Fast Startup with no luck. The command in the CMD with Admin rights was Powercfg -h off or on and I went to the registry and GPEDIT and still no luck....
  8. Fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast startup: I tend to leave windows 10 mostly at default settings. So I keep fast start up enabled on my desktop. I do have an SSD but it is convenient and shaves a few seconds of reboot i guess. However I want to know whether it relies on a power source? What I mean by this is, is my pc...
  9. Fast startup causes shutdown problem

Fast startup causes shutdown problem: Turning off Fast startup under Choose what pushing power button solves a shudown problem. Besides cache, what is Windows anniversary sending to the disk before it actually SHUTSDOWN? 64976
  10. No fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    No fast startup: Hi i have looked in power settings and all i have is sleep and lock no fast startup box to tick i have looked in hiberboot enabled and it is set on (1) i do have 14393-222 build and i do not have any other problems with windows 10 just slow start up. Hp workstation 2tb hard...