Windows 10: Problems with fn+wasd keys

Discus and support Problems with fn+wasd keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a separate keyboard from my laptop. It is a 60% mechanical keyboard which does not have the arrows keys. Normally when I want to use arrows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacky LQH, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Jacky LQH Win User

Problems with fn+wasd keys

I have a separate keyboard from my laptop. It is a 60% mechanical keyboard which does not have the arrows keys. Normally when I want to use arrows I just hold fn+wasd and wasd will swap to arrows temporarily. I didn't manually any install driver for the keyboard. But I just wanted to install a software to control the rgb light so I installed a driver from the official website of the brand. After installing it, the fn+wasd is not working anymore, I could only press fn+w to swap wasd to arrows keys. I have uninstall the driver on device manager and reboot the pc, it still don't work. Any other i

:)

Jacky LQH, Dec 3, 2023

2. WASD keys turned into Tab key

Whenever i press WASD it acts like the Tab key

I have already treid fn + win

TheSilentor, Dec 3, 2023
  3. WASD KEYS PROBLEM

Hello I Have Problem With My WASD Key So I Was Playing Racing Game I Press W And I Press A The Car Is Not turn Left How Do I Fix This

heroAnjani, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Problems with fn+wasd keys

FN key always on

To clarify, I was saying "Accessibility" features maybe be controlled via the BIOS, not the Fn keys. And one of the Accessibility features makes the keys "sticky". This allows folks with some disabilities to press, for example, the Ctrl key, then the Alt key, and then Del in sequence instead of all at once. Same with the Fn key. The sticky feature would let you first press the Fn key, and then the F9 key (for example) and not Fn + F9 at the same time to enable/disable whatever Fn + F9 does with that notebook (it is the touchpad on my Toshiba).

Bill_Bright, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Problems with fn+wasd keys

1. Problems with fn+wasd keys - Similar Threads - Problems fn+wasd keys

2. Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working: I need to swap my WASD with arrow keys for one of my games. After looking online, I found that using "Fn + W" would swap them. Simple as that. Unfortunately, it is not working. It simply types "w" instead.I use a laptop more specifically an acer nitro 5 its an older...
  3. Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working: I need to swap my WASD with arrow keys for one of my games. After looking online, I found that using "Fn + W" would swap them. Simple as that. Unfortunately, it is not working. It simply types "w" instead.I use a laptop more specifically an acer nitro 5 its an older...
  4. Problems with fn+wasd keys

Problems with fn+wasd keys: I have a separate keyboard from my laptop. It is a 60% mechanical keyboard which does not have the arrows keys. Normally when I want to use arrows I just hold fn+wasd and wasd will swap to arrows temporarily. I didn't manually any install driver for the keyboard. But I just...
  5. WASD keys turned into Tab key

WASD keys turned into Tab key: Whenever i press WASD it acts like the Tab keyI have already treid fn + win https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-turned-into-tab-key/0a31ff6f-09bd-42f5-b5ad-be6bb9c7d35a
  6. WASD KEYS PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD KEYS PROBLEM: Hello I Have Problem With My WASD Key So I Was Playing Racing Game I Press W And I Press A The Car Is Not turn Left How Do I Fix This https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-problem/104c264e-ad0e-47ef-a1db-9e80b1227901
  7. WASD KEYS PROBLEM

WASD KEYS PROBLEM: Hello I Have Problem With My WASD Key So I Was Playing Racing Game I Press W And I Press A The Car Is Not turn Left How Do I Fix This https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-problem/104c264e-ad0e-47ef-a1db-9e80b1227901
  8. Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working: I need to swap my WASD with arrow keys for one of my games. After looking online, I found that using "Fn + W" would swap them. Simple as that. Unfortunately, it is not working. It simply types "w" instead. Is there a way to fix this and/or a working alternative I could use?...
  9. WASD keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WASD keys: My WASD keys aren't working properly lately. They are functioning like arrow keys instead. submitted by /u/sampeng1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iayu1i/wasd_keys/
  10. Problem with FN key

Problem with FN key: I recently bought a Toshiba laptop and immediately upgraded to Windows 10. My FN key is acting as if it is ALWAYS pressed. I can use the F1-F12 buttons for their alternate functions WITHOUT having to press the FN key (ex. I can increase/decrease brightness without pressing...