Windows 10: Problems with fonts after a system update.

Discus and support Problems with fonts after a system update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem. After the last update, all fonts on the systems became ugly when using 1080p resolution. At 1440p, fonts are smooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darronius, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Problems with fonts after a system update.

Hello! I have a problem. After the last update, all fonts on the systems became ugly when using 1080p resolution. At 1440p, fonts are smooth and beautiful (native monitor resolution is 1440p).Before the system update, fonts looked good at 1080p. I used the ClearType utility - it didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the GPU drivers - it didn't help. Tell me what else i can try? I want to solve this problem for 1080p.

submitted by /u/Darronius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darronius, Dec 3, 2020

2. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 system fonts disappeared

Hi Daniel,

This issue occurs due to corrupted system files. We suggest that you run
    SFC
    and DISM. You may follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    on his article. It will check for any system
    file corruptions on your system.

Also, you can restore your default font settings by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R and type control.exe, and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Appearance and Personalization; then, choose
      Fonts.

• In the left pane, click on Font settings.

• Hit Restore default font settings.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 3, 2020
  4. VRSAnand Win User

Problems with fonts after a system update.

System font on windows10

Please help to restore default system font as all of sudden different font style is coming and I have not made any changes in system. And, have already tried below options suggested in other thread but no luck.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Control Panel.

c: Then click Fonts.

d: Then click Font Settings.

e: Now click Restore default font settings.

2. Last restore point was of 03/23/2018.

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Search for Recovery.
    • Choose the restore point to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next.
    • Click Finish.

Output: System restore failed.

Waiting for your inputs to restore default system font. Thanks

VRSAnand, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Problems with fonts after a system update.

1. Problems with fonts after a system update. - Similar Threads - Problems fonts system

2. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  3. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  4. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System font

System font: How do I change the background w10 font that shows up when W10 first opens on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-font/d8d1a0a1-a404-4589-80be-29ad9b7e4ea9
  7. The bold font too thick after changing the system font.

The bold font too thick after changing the system font.: Hey! I was wondering why after changing the system font style to a custom font using the registry method, the bold variation of the font across my system was *really* thick refer to examples. Even websites like Instagram shows the bold names as really thick even when the...
  8. System Font changed after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Font changed after Update: After doing a system update last night I come back to find my computer like this. It seems the default font has changed? I have no idea how I would change it back, and navigating the settings is impossible due to the current font. [IMG]...
  9. Changing system fonts in Creator Update

Changing system fonts in Creator Update: In Creator Update build, ability to change system fonts was removed from desktops settings. One possible solution was Winaero tweaking utility, now Wintools released another utility, called System Font Size Changer which is small and portable. Have to give credits for the...
  10. Font Problem after update. Some Fonts are not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Problem after update. Some Fonts are not working.: After the last update (I am on Build 15063 now) some of my fonts are messed up. I cannot see them from Corel Draw, there are blank spaces where the fonts are supposed to be. If I hover over the blank spaces then it says fontname (not found). If I go to my font navigator...