Windows 10: Problems with images

Discus and support Problems with images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; سلام: مدتی پس از نصب ویندوز 10 ، هنگام پخش فیلم در یوتیوب و غیره ، یا یک خط عمودی در وسط تصویر ظاهر می شود و تصویر را به دو قسمت تقسیم می کند ، اکثر... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by behnamsadaghi, May 1, 2020.

1. Problems with images

سلام: مدتی پس از نصب ویندوز 10 ، هنگام پخش فیلم در یوتیوب و غیره ، یا یک خط عمودی در وسط تصویر ظاهر می شود و تصویر را به دو قسمت تقسیم می کند ، اکثر موارد

:)

behnamsadaghi, May 1, 2020

2. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, May 1, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 1, 2020
  4. Problems with images

System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Slartybart, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Problems with images

1. Problems with images - Similar Threads - Problems images

2. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...: Hello,I'm experiencing update problem0x80070643, and I just tried to fix it by following your steps of KB5028997, but the result made me very sad, Say it correctly, the tutorial isn't suitable for me, and here comes a new problem --At first, I found that the the command of...
  3. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...: Hello,I'm experiencing update problem0x80070643, and I just tried to fix it by following your steps of KB5028997, but the result made me very sad, Say it correctly, the tutorial isn't suitable for me, and here comes a new problem --At first, I found that the the command of...
  4. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Image problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Image problem: Assuming I've posted in correct forum-I've using Macrium Reflect for a number of years to create and image of main disc c:. Had no problems imaging Windows 10 and now Windows 11.However, Having imaged. I restarted the image. It failed to start intimating that a recent...
  6. Windows 11 Image problem

Windows 11 Image problem: Assuming I've posted in correct forum-I've using Macrium Reflect for a number of years to create and image of main disc c:. Had no problems imaging Windows 10 and now Windows 11.However, Having imaged. I restarted the image. It failed to start intimating that a recent...
  7. Problem with Bing image creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  8. Problem with Bing image creator

Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  9. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...
  10. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...