Windows 10: Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune

Discus and support Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello MS Community, I'm having the weirdest of problems with Software Center installations on some of our machines. These machines used to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJ 403, Jul 25, 2018.

1. JJ 403 Win User

Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune

Hello MS Community,

I'm having the weirdest of problems with Software Center installations on some of our machines. These machines used to have Windows InTune installed on them, and as far as I know, their agents should have been removed, but I have a sneaking suspicion that there is some kind of settings or configuration that is haunting us. I'm also wondering if it's because they used to belong to a different domain, but some other hosts that we've migrated over earlier this year don't seem to have the problem. The one thing that seems to stick out as a constant is that the machines that are failing to get the client installed on them used to have InTune.

I'm not fully sure how the agents were uninstalled, as I was involved in that part, but even after cleaning up all of the old "OnlineManagement" folders, and picking through the Registry to find any references to InTune or OnlineManagement, the installs keep failing.

I was wondering if anyone perhaps had a similar issue with this? I've read that you can't install Software Center on a host with InTune, so this is why I am thinking there must be some kind of correlation.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of lasting remnants that the InTune agents might have left that could be blocking the Software Center/ConfigMgr clients from installing?

Thank you in advance for any help you might have!

:)

JJ 403, Jul 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2018
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Jul 25, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune - Similar Threads - Problems installing ConfigMgr

2. I have a windows laptop machine that used to be able to rdp to another windows machine. Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows laptop machine that used to be able to rdp to another windows machine. Not...: I made sure the machine being remoted into was pingable from the other computer, that it was allowing rdp access as well. Both machines run on windows 11. I also remoted in from a different machine successfully. The issue seems to be from the machine that is initiating the...
  3. I have a windows laptop machine that used to be able to rdp to another windows machine. Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows laptop machine that used to be able to rdp to another windows machine. Not...: I made sure the machine being remoted into was pingable from the other computer, that it was allowing rdp access as well. Both machines run on windows 11. I also remoted in from a different machine successfully. The issue seems to be from the machine that is initiating the...
  4. Unable to update Security Intelligence on Windows 10 Intune machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to update Security Intelligence on Windows 10 Intune machine: Hi Everyone,I'M trying to update Virus & threat protection once windows 10 Intune Machine but does not work. Its says no updates available and has not been updated atleast once after Out of Box[see below Picture].I have tried checking for updates manually and by downloading...
  5. Unable to update Security Intelligence on Windows 10 Intune machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Security Intelligence on Windows 10 Intune machine: Hi Everyone,I'M trying to update Virus & threat protection once windows 10 Intune Machine but does not work. Its says no updates available and has not been updated atleast once after Out of Box[see below Picture].I have tried checking for updates manually and by downloading...
  6. Unable to update Security Intelligence on Windows 10 Intune machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ConfigMgr CMG task sequence error: I keep getting this error while running a task sequence over the Internet. F8 isn't bringing up a command prompt despite me checking the box to enable and re-distributing content and rebuilding the boot ISO....
  8. Need to deploy user email and contact information to user machine using Intune on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to deploy user email and contact information to user machine using Intune on Windows: Hi,I am trying to deploy user contact info like email, first name, last name, etc. from the Intune portal to the client's/users machines on Windows but unable to find any way yet.I need this information to create a personalized environment on client/user machine.Any help...
  9. Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker: Goal: To deploy Bitlocker via Intune to both Hybrid Joined / AzureAD joined windows 10 devices. Issue - Currently seeing errors for machines relating to password rotation in the configuration of most workstations. Error: -2016281112 Remediation failed ERROR CODE...
  10. Problem installing windows 10 on an xp machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing windows 10 on an xp machine: I am trying to install windows 10 on a machine with xp using the file created from the download tool and stored on a usb flash drive. I set the boot sequence to use the usb first. When it runs, all I get is a blue windows icon in the middle of the screen. I never got a...