Windows 10: Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.

Discus and support Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when installing windows onto a new PC through a USB, the process got interrupted (accidentally turned my PC off). When I booted up again it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImUrNewDad-Yay, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.

So when installing windows onto a new PC through a USB, the process got interrupted (accidentally turned my PC off). When I booted up again it kept giving me error messages so I just took out the hard drive from the new pc, formatted it and tried again. Now when I boot up the windows trying to install it again, it says recovery, PC/device needs to be repaired and doesn’t give me the option to install windows. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/ImUrNewDad-Yay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImUrNewDad-Yay, Nov 24, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 24, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.

1. Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build. - Similar Threads - Problems installing onto

2. Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my new build pc but it freezes on the "where do you want to install Windows" part. I have a completely empty SSD and when I hit next on that page I get the hourglass of death that never goes away....
  3. Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my new build pc but it freezes on the "where do you want to install Windows" part. I have a completely empty SSD and when I hit next on that page I get the hourglass of death that never goes away....
  4. Self-Made Windows 10 USB not installing onto New Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self-Made Windows 10 USB not installing onto New Build: I built a PC back in 2019, it has 850W Power Supply, i770k Intel CPU, GTX 1070, 1TB HHD, WD Disk Drive, 250GB SSD, Asus Maximus Hero Mobo, Windows 10After not using this computer for about a year, it seems I have forgotten the password on it, even though I could swear I wrote...
  5. Self-Made Windows 10 USB not installing onto New Build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Self-Made Windows 10 USB not installing onto New Build: I built a PC back in 2019, it has 850W Power Supply, i770k Intel CPU, GTX 1070, 1TB HHD, WD Disk Drive, 250GB SSD, Asus Maximus Hero Mobo, Windows 10After not using this computer for about a year, it seems I have forgotten the password on it, even though I could swear I wrote...
  6. Self-Made Windows 10 USB not installing onto New Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problems installing windows on a new pc build

Problems installing windows on a new pc build: Hey everyone, I just build a new pc and i admit its been 15 years ago sinds my last build so i might get stuck on something simple. The build includes: Asrock extreme 4 B550 main board AMD 5950x Dark power pro 11 850w Corsair vengeance lpx 3600mhz 2x 32mb ddr4...
  8. Problem installing windows 10 from usb onto new ssd

Problem installing windows 10 from usb onto new ssd: Recently my Hard Drive on my HP laptop died on me so I decided to buy a working 120 gb Kingston SSD. The problem was I had no other windows device to get a copy of Windows 10 onto my USB so I just downloaded the latest windows 10 ISO from the official Microsoft website. So...
  9. New build - windows installation problem

New build - windows installation problem: Hello, here are the system specs for a computer i just put together. MB - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H Latest Bios version - f50 APU - AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Purchased Windows 10 USB thumb drive The Gigabyte BIOS is recognizing the APU, RAM, SSD, and the thumb drive. When I...
  10. Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer: i just finished building a pc and im trying to install windows 10 but my product key is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-new-windows-10-onto-a-new-computer/cd131f2a-54dd-41b7-a1b7-72f7bffd7914