Windows 10: Problems with itunes since updating.

Discus and support Problems with itunes since updating. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I updated both windows defender, itunes and my compter did it's thing with the automatic updates all in the same day. Defender won't allow itunes to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ALOEPECIAALOEPECIA, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Problems with itunes since updating.

I updated both windows defender, itunes and my compter did it's thing with the automatic updates all in the same day. Defender won't allow itunes to make changes to my computer anymore. When I try to ad the path for it to allow itunes it doesn't work. Ikeep getting the message that the particular my music is in can't be located. It says itunes needs a library to continue. You may choose an existing library or create a new one. There are already a couple of libraries there (both new and previous). I can't get it to do anything.

I called Apple and they told me to contact microsoft. What's the fix??? I can't put any new music on my phone. Nor can I do anything else via my computer with it. Why would Microsoft block access to itunes when so many people own iphone. Doesn't make sense to me. But MICROSOFT - please tell me how to fix this problem.

:)

ALOEPECIAALOEPECIA, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Itunes Update

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What happens when you try to update iTunes?
    I would suggest you to uninstall iTunes and re-install the latest version from the Apple Support website.

Note: Kindly save iTunes files before uninstalling it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Problems with itunes since updating.

itune update not installing

Hi Narayan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to update the iTunes. We will help you.

• Are you trying to update the iTunes from the application or from the Windows updates?
    Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

Step 1: Perform a clean boot
    and check updating the application.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Step 2: Try uninstalling the Apple iTunes and reinstall
    it and check updating the application.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Programs and features.
    • Select the Apple iTunes, Right click uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the application and
      check for updates.
    If these steps doesn't help, Download the latest version of iTunes from the Apple site and check if it helps.

Refer: Apple iTunes download

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with itunes since updating.

1. Problems with itunes since updating. - Similar Threads - Problems itunes since

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  4. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  5. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  6. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  7. Problems since Nov update

Problems since Nov update: Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I have used the Windows 10 update troubleshooter with no improvement. If this can't be resolved I will uninstall all recent...
  8. sound problems since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...
  9. Since Windows 10 updates, Itunes will not open any longer

Since Windows 10 updates, Itunes will not open any longer: iTunes will no longer open Windows 10. It has been sluggish and temperamental for months, now wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-windows-10-updates-itunes-will-not-open-any/99e8a582-d63a-4401-b6a1-3c74f63bbc1f
  10. Problems since update 1809

Problems since update 1809: Does anyone have the same problems ? Notification center : _ Notification center does not display history. _ During an alarm (clock for example) nothing happens except the notification icon of the task bar which changes to white color. Microsoft Edge : Edge does not shut...