Windows 10: Problems with laptop

Discus and support Problems with laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access task manager, command prompt as Admin even though i am and I cant select "restart now" for resetting my pc, im on windows 11 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madeyou Look, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Problems with laptop

I can't access task manager, command prompt as Admin even though i am and I cant select "restart now" for resetting my pc, im on windows 11 and it keeps doing this to mei have concluded it may be a corrupted file or something because i cant access some basic system files as an admin, and i cannot use the search on taskbar either, holding shift while restarting doesn't do anything eitherim really desperate for options at this pointeverythings loads very slowly now

:)

Madeyou Look, Feb 23, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Problems with laptop

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Problems with laptop

1. Problems with laptop - Similar Threads - Problems laptop

2. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  3. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  4. Need help please I can’t afford a new laptop if this is an unfixable problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help please I can’t afford a new laptop if this is an unfixable problem.: reset my laptop, it’s saying couldn’t delete all files but when I press got it, it turns off and back on and goes back to the same screen what’s happening how do I fix this I already tried shutting down it does nothing for it...
  5. Need help please I can’t afford a new laptop if this is an unfixable problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help please I can’t afford a new laptop if this is an unfixable problem.: reset my laptop, it’s saying couldn’t delete all files but when I press got it, it turns off and back on and goes back to the same screen what’s happening how do I fix this I already tried shutting down it does nothing for it...
  6. Need help please I can’t afford a new laptop if this is an unfixable problem.

7. Problems w/ some applications crashing my laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems w/ some applications crashing my laptop BSOD: So i love playing all kinds of games yea? But i guess my laptop doesn't either, certain games like warthunder, Helldivers, and space engineers doesn't blue screen my laptop, but when i play Arma 3 This is on RHS KOTH servers, they are like big big mudded multiplayer servers,...
  8. Problems w/ some applications crashing my laptop BSOD

Problems w/ some applications crashing my laptop BSOD: So i love playing all kinds of games yea? But i guess my laptop doesn't either, certain games like warthunder, Helldivers, and space engineers doesn't blue screen my laptop, but when i play Arma 3 This is on RHS KOTH servers, they are like big big mudded multiplayer servers,...
  9. Problems w/ some applications crashing my laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I was trying to factory reset my Laptop and my System 32 missing/problem.

I was trying to factory reset my Laptop and my System 32 missing/problem.: I was trying to factory reset my laptop until it showed an error of unable to reset, I searched for ways like running dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command. I also tried advance recovery, pressing F1 to enter the Recovery Environment, but neither of the options...