Windows 10: Problems with laptop

Discus and support Problems with laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access task manager, command prompt as Admin even though i am and I cant select "restart now" for resetting my pc, im on windows 11 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madeyou Look, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Problems with laptop

I can't access task manager, command prompt as Admin even though i am and I cant select "restart now" for resetting my pc, im on windows 11 and it keeps doing this to mei have concluded it may be a corrupted file or something because i cant access some basic system files as an admin, and i cannot use the search on taskbar either, holding shift while restarting doesn't do anything eitherim really desperate for options at this pointeverythings loads very slowly now

:)

Madeyou Look, Feb 23, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Problems with laptop

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Problems with laptop

1. Problems with laptop - Similar Threads - Problems laptop

2. Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...: Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to think HP was a reputable company. Not anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-someone-fix-the-no-preview-problem-i/dc27cb51-4b54-4f2a-a08d-3240eb22cad8
  3. Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...: Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to think HP was a reputable company. Not anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-someone-fix-the-no-preview-problem-i/dc27cb51-4b54-4f2a-a08d-3240eb22cad8
  4. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  5. Laptop screen rotation problem

Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  6. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!... I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do?...
  7. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do...
  8. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  9. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  10. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...