Windows 10: Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

Discus and support Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by azhotaz, Sep 20, 2021.

1. azhotaz Win User

Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still didn't exist. I have two computers now that won't run Chrome properly or at all... that may have been the intention. Edge..update introduction I don't need. Really. I shouldn't have to be a tech to try and figure out problems that are downloaded via updates. It has messed with my personal settings. It has deleted my Outlook.pst file. So no email on that one. It has messed with my computers in a way that I will not in future put in any u

:)

azhotaz, Sep 20, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES - Similar Threads - Problems last WIN10

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  4. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  5. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

MSOffice problems after last Win10 update: After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two different times and it will not correct the problem. I had previously purchased a copy of MS Office 2010 and upgraded to this...
  6. last win10 update

last win10 update: last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005 how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-win10-update/087767d6-d263-4da4-8158-227da8756a7f
  7. Problem with the last update 1903

Problem with the last update 1903: Hello ! I have problem with the update 1903 , before installation i have black screen only with course . And idk what to do . After start to download i check if all driver have the last update and nothing new . I'm waiting for some respose and nothing ....
  8. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  9. Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates: In the last week it seems several updates have been pushed to my Win10 laptop and now I have significant latency issues affecting overall sluggishness and streaming audio (not locally stored media). The latency monitor identifies ndis.sys as the latency hog. dxgkrnl.sys seems...
  10. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...