Windows 10: Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

Discus and support Problems with logitech f710 gamepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saskatoonian, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries out of the gamepad, reconnecting the usb receiver, then within 15 seconds replacing the battery. This was actually something I had to download from Logitech's website, when I first updated to Windows 10 from win7, and it worked great until the fall creator's update.

I am on a new install of oem Windows 10. My computer is on a dell motherboard and the windows 10 that came with the computer when I bought it, crashed on a faulty hard drive. Instead of using the dell backup that came with the computer, I bought an oem win10 home version and installed it on a new hybrid hard drive.

My computer is running 16GB's RAM, i7 2600 and a Nvidia GeForce 650gtx. The Windows 10 is installed on a new Seagate hybrid 2TB hard drive.

:)

Saskatoonian, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Pinkgm Win User

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Pinkgm Win User
    Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

I tried a clean boot and than tried to install Logitech f710 gamepad drivers however I get the same messages. I did not know what you meant about the thread The TexanGamer couldn't find any thread. Thanks for replying so quickly to my issue.

Glenn

Pinkgm, Oct 25, 2019
  4. J0e3gan Win User

Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 Not Working with Windows 10

I purchased a Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 that is supposed to work with Windows 10, and so far it does not.

Windows 10 detects it when I plug in its wireless receiver and turn it on; but in Windows Device Manager, the gamepad shows with a yellow caution icon and is said to not be working properly.

I have tried the gamepad's XInput and DirectInput modes and installed Logitech Gaming Software for it. In Device Manager, I have also tried:

• Automatically updating the gamepad's driver: Device Manager indicates that it cannot find an appropriate driver for it.
    • Browsing to the folder under C:\Users\Joe\appdata\Local\Temp extracted by Logitech Gaming Software's InstallShield installer to update the gamepad's driver, indicating that Device Manager should check subfolders for an appropriate driver too: Device Manager again indicates that it cannot find an appropriate driver.

From the research I did online, I was unable to find a solution either. Has someone on SU had this problem and found a way to resolve it?

J0e3gan, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

1. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad - Similar Threads - Problems logitech f710

2. Logitech F710 driver not loading in latest build (1909)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech F710 driver not loading in latest build (1909): 2 or 3 weeks ago, Win10 would recognize my Logitech F710 pad & it would work fine. I just tried it after doing a clean install & I've noticed (according to Wikipedia) that a new build was released on Nov. 12 (1909 from 1903). So the pad worked before the new build, not after....
  3. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected: Hi folks, I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail. I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect. When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear...
  4. Logitech C922 Pro problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...
  5. How do I get a generic gamepad Controller Logitech F710 to work in Xbox (beta) app with...

How do I get a generic gamepad Controller Logitech F710 to work in Xbox (beta) app with...: How do I get a generic gamepad Controller Logitech F710 to work in Xbox (beta) app with GamePass games on Windows 10? I think that question should cover it. I seem to be forced to use the keyboard for Gears Of War Ultimate and also for Wolfenstein II New Collussus...
  6. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  7. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  8. Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?: That... I wondered... so I tried, but... no response? (ofcourse, my wireless X360 gamepad works) but I want to use my wired Logitech gamepad also on my X360 (to spare on batteries) Did I missed something? Did I something wrong? Used the two USB ports on the back... but no....
  9. GamePad problem

GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...
  10. GamePad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f710 with arsuino has no activity