Windows 10: Problems with Mail and Caendar

Discus and support Problems with Mail and Caendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI really woud like to understand what's going on with mail and calendar app.I have to accounts there, Hotmail and Outlook, and the Outlook is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaraNielsen, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Problems with Mail and Caendar

HiI really woud like to understand what's going on with mail and calendar app.I have to accounts there, Hotmail and Outlook, and the Outlook is the primary account administrator.After an update, the outlook account does not show the notifications anymore , although is enabled to in the settings, and does not appear any new ema

:)

MaraNielsen, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Problems with Mail and Caendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Problems with Mail and Caendar

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Mail and Caendar

1. Problems with Mail and Caendar - Similar Threads - Problems Mail Caendar

2. mail problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail problem: My YAHOO mail occasionally gets email that's in HTTP code. Talked to a support person who gave me instructions but they didnt work, need help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-problem/cfd81acb-0565-49fe-834e-90e280870642
  3. mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail problem: My YAHOO mail occasionally gets email that's in HTTP code. Talked to a support person who gave me instructions but they didnt work, need help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-problem/cfd81acb-0565-49fe-834e-90e280870642
  4. Problems with Mail and Caendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Mail and Caendar: HiI really woud like to understand what's going on with mail and calendar app.I have to accounts there, Hotmail and Outlook, and the Outlook is the primary account administrator.After an update, the outlook account does not show the notifications anymore , although is enabled...
  5. mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail problem: all of my incoming mail is not going to my inbox but instead is going to my Archive folder don't know how to fix. I also get a message saying Account setting are out=of=date. Not sure what they are talking about. I am using Yahoo for my mail...
  6. Problem with Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Mail: A couple of days ago I found out that PDF files would not be displayed in Windows Mail. I deleted and re-installed the app and yesterday I updated to 2004 but nothing has changed. It's worth to mention that the account I am using is a gmail account and that everything is...
  7. Mail problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail problem: Why can't I ping: smtp.networksolutions.com from windows? I have an account there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-problem/7a834b9c-4059-4d56-922c-5a11b3afbcee
  8. Mail problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail problems: For the last few weeks, my accounts on Windows Mail have not been downloading my mail, or at least not in a timely manner...sometimes 12 hours after it's been sent. My mail on my phone works like normal, and opening my mail accounts thru my server work, but Windows Mail...
  9. Problem with mail and calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with mail and calendar: I’ve updated my Surface laptop to April 2018 Windows 10 update. Now my email and calendar don’t function so smoothly as before this update. How can I solve it out?...
  10. mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    mail problem: Hi, I am new here. Just got my ASUS Win 10 computer. I made a mistake setting up my Microsoft Account. It asked to register for a Microsoft account and I put my RoadRunner email and then put in a password that I thought was for Windows. I tried to delete this but I understand...