Windows 10: Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output

Discus and support Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mic not working on main monitor working on second monitor how to change back as no option to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenBurnell, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output

Mic not working on main monitor working on second monitor how to change back as no option to change

:)

StephenBurnell, Mar 31, 2021

2. Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home

Hi there, ive been trying to change my mic input to my sound output for days now because i seemed to have ruined my input port on my HP Pavillion g6 therefor, am unable to get any sound through my speakers that plug into it. is there a way to use the other port as an output to save me having to take the system apart to solder a new input connector on?
    Thinking i may need to go into BIOS because i cant seen to find an option to change the jacks in win.
    Many thanks in advance.

dannyfresh82, Mar 31, 2021
  3. [Problem] No mic boost option?

Hi, Im having an audio problem right now.
    I have a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 motherboard. Running Windows 8.1.
    The problem is that I have no mic boost options in my audio settings for my usb nor my 3.5 jack mic as show in the picture.
    I have installed the the drivers that came with the motherboard but there was also no option for mic boost so I went and got the drivers from the gigabyte website and VIA website as well.
    Neither gave me the option for mic boost.
    This is very irritating as when I am in chats, my friends cannot hear me.
    I have also included my DxDiag.

Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output micproblem-png.png

1nSaNeAs1aN, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output

1. Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output - Similar Threads - Problems Mic settings

2. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  3. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  4. Input Is output on my mic, all thanks to realtek.

Input Is output on my mic, all thanks to realtek.: I ordered this microphone with amazon prime, and it arrived today. i plugged it in, it worked! then went to see what i have recorded to test. to check the quality and no sound, at all. i switched speakers to samsung and i could hear what i said, but when i switched to realtek...
  5. Input Is output on my mic, all thanks to realtek.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input Is output on my mic, all thanks to realtek.: I ordered this microphone with amazon prime, and it arrived today. i plugged it in, it worked! then went to see what i have recorded to test. to check the quality and no sound, at all. i switched speakers to samsung and i could hear what i said, but when i switched to realtek...
  6. Output only device set as input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output only device set as input.: I recently got a new set of earbuds and I kind of screwed over the settings for it, so now the earbuds are stuck as an input device even though it has no microphone. It now refuses to output sound, and doesn't even register as a output device. Is there an easy way to switch...
  7. Output only device set as input.

Output only device set as input.: I recently got a new set of earbuds and I kind of screwed over the settings for it, so now the earbuds are stuck as an input device even though it has no microphone. It now refuses to output sound, and doesn't even register as a output device. Is there an easy way to switch...
  8. Output only device set as input.

9. Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home

Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home: Hi there, ive been trying to change my mic input to my sound output for days now because i seemed to have ruined my input port on my HP Pavillion g6 therefor, am unable to get any sound through my speakers that plug into it. is there a way to use the other port as an output...
  10. Internet and input/output problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet and input/output problems: My computer is having several problems with internet and its input/output devices not working. There was a power outage recently and before the outage my computer worked just fine. After the outage is a completely different story, my internet doesn’t work through a ethernet...