Windows 10: Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm a windows 10 user, i've got a Dell laptop inspiron 5567. I've recently bought this usb headset, initially i just plugged it in and it worked fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Francesco28597, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset

I'm a windows 10 user, i've got a Dell laptop inspiron 5567. I've recently bought this usb headset, initially i just plugged it in and it worked fine for some time.

Now it stopped working: when i plug it in the system recognize the headset i can see it from the output devices list but it continues to reproduce from the speakers realtek audio, even if i choose the headset as default output device.

The only way i found to make it work is that of totally disabling speakers from audio settings. In this way both the headphones and microphone seem to work fine.

I can't understand what happened. I also checked for drivers updates.

Is there a way to make them work without disabling the normal speakers?

:)

Francesco28597, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 muting when I press vol up/down button

Hello,

It looks like you're having issues with your Microsoft LifeChat LX3000 headset when connected to your Windows 10 computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• When did you start experiencing this problem?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you also encounter the same problem with other headsets?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Lifechat LX3000 Microphone not working on Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1. My Lifechat LX3000 Microphone was working before the upgrade. After the upgrade it no longer works. When I go to the control panel to configure it no sound is heard. Mute is not set on the headset and switching
    the mute button does not fix the problem. Is there a new driver for this on Windows 10? I use my headset daily for Skype for Business activities.

Stephen McKain, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Loble(2) Win User

Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset

Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 muting when I press vol up/down button

Hello, I have windows 10 and Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset. When I press volume up or down buttons, the headset mutes and the unmute button will not work, I need to go to audio settings and unmute the microphone there, and like that every time
    I press vol up/down. I tried reinstalling the driver, the issue persists. I tried all 3 usb ports on my laptop.

On my other laptop, which also has windows 10, this issue does not happen. So, I believe here is the issue, but I don't know how to

resolve.
    Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset 9781877c-05d0-4aad-9f5b-32aad63be076.png

Loble(2), Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset

1. Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Lifechat

2. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset are having problems interference sounds when the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset are having problems interference sounds when the...: Good afternoon my name is Juan Rivera, I work for Computerlink, a local IT company here in Puerto Rico. Recently we bought several Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset and one of our users reported that one unit came deffective. Audio is not clear a lot of interference...
  3. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset are having problems interference sounds when the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset are having problems interference sounds when the...: Good afternoon my name is Juan Rivera, I work for Computerlink, a local IT company here in Puerto Rico. Recently we bought several Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Stereo Headset and one of our users reported that one unit came deffective. Audio is not clear a lot of interference...
  4. Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset incompatible with Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Pro installed, just reset my PC today.I have a LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset. When I plugged it in, Windows 10 automatically installed drivers and Device Manager says the device has the latest drivers and is working properly. However, it is not recognised as...
  5. Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset incompatible with Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Pro installed, just reset my PC today.I have a LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset. When I plugged it in, Windows 10 automatically installed drivers and Device Manager says the device has the latest drivers and is working properly. However, it is not recognised as...
  6. Microsoft Lifechat LX3000 headset incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  8. Updated wrong firmware for LifeChat LX6000 headset

Updated wrong firmware for LifeChat LX6000 headset: Hi there, I updated the wrong firmware on my LX6000 headset and now it thinks it is LX4000. I tried to install/update the firmware back to LX6000 but the exe claims that I don't have that headset. What can I do?...
  9. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  10. Headset Issues - Microsoft LifeChat LX4000

Headset Issues - Microsoft LifeChat LX4000: I have two Microsoft LifeChat LX4000 head sets, one device connects perfectly however the other connects as a USB audio device and can not hear any sound. I have attempted to set it as a default device in Playback Devices, however it does not register as a Microsoft LifeChat...