Windows 10: Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft Money Plus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've already read that Microsoft does not support Money Plus, but it's on my computer and I like & use it all the time. Recently had some issues with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeepermann, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

I've already read that Microsoft does not support Money Plus, but it's on my computer and I like & use it all the time. Recently had some issues with a security update. Had a tech through a remote access fix my PC some, but still having problems. Whenever I open Money plus I get this message. "Money requires access to certain files such as My Documents. Log in to Windows as an adminstrator or user with access to these files and then run Money again".

I bought this Dell desktop PC as a used machine a few years (2-3 yrs) ago from a computer repair shop. That shop is no longer in business. Whenever I try to log in as an adminstrator it ask for a password. I have no clue as to what that password is. Because when I bought this Dell I never had to set it up in my name in the registration process - like I had done before with a brand new machine. I plugged it in, turned it on and right away was using the PC. I'm thinking that the tech that worked on this Dell did not properly clean the hard drive of all personal data when reinstalling Windows 7 before selling it as a used machine. I've upgraded (without added cost) to Windows 10. It never did ask me to purchase Windows 10. It simply downloaded and installed Windows 10.

:)

Jeepermann, Jun 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Jun 28, 2019
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

Money Plus

Sorry but I can find no answer to my question.

John Deere 3817, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

1. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Money

2. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...
  3. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...
  4. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Money Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money Plus: I have Money Plus and ihe start icon disappeared. I found the shortcut but it no longer works. So I reinstalled the software and and restored my backup files. Now it want me to to activate it but I am getting the I am not connected to the internet. I tried the IE 6 fix but...
  6. microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Money Plus: I am in need of the Microsoft Money Plus program. Microsoft does not offer this any more. is there a way I can copy the program, then load it on my new HP, windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-plus/0e7cbf06-477b-4e1f-8211-14763116568e
  7. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: While I realize that Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe is no longer being sold nor supported by Microsoft, I have been able to run it in a limited version (offline) to my satisfaction for over a decade (thanks to technicians devising workarounds) from my transition, first from...
  8. Microsoft Money Plus

Microsoft Money Plus: Case # 1471245315 In March 2019 with the Windows update it completely corrupted my computer including a set restore point as well as a prior backup saved on a separate drive. I had to send it to a repair shop to try and restore as much data as possible. They were unable...
  9. Money plus problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money plus problem: Can some one from microsoft corp call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-plus-problem/28507e1f-33c5-4b72-bfa0-225e219cb64a
  10. Microsoft Money plus will not start.

Microsoft Money plus will not start.: I have been using MS Money for years and upgraded to the plus version when instructed by MS. Today, as never before my password does not automatically appear in the box. I type the password in and the program closes - what has changed?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms money deluxe crashes when connecting to bank

2. is there a patch for ms money plus

3. why does microsoft money plus program keep shutting down

4. Microsoft Money Plus not opening,
  5. microsoft money download problems,
  6. with which version of windows in compatibility mode does money sunset deluxe work best?,
  7. problems with microsoft money forem,
  8. Is Money Plus Sunset Deluxe compatable with 2016 microsoft office,
  9. money plus for windows 10,
  10. microsoft money plus sunset deluxe windows 10,
  11. problem with microsoft money plus,
  12. micfoxovg money problems,
  13. microsoft money deluxe,
  14. problem with money plus after widows 10 update,
  15. microsoft money plus will not start