Windows 10: Problems with microsoft your phone

Discus and support Problems with microsoft your phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't connect my galaxy s10e to my windows computer. I have looked into the Microsoft material about it but I couldn't find something to help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kim.Ca, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Kim.Ca Win User

Problems with microsoft your phone

I can't connect my galaxy s10e to my windows computer. I have looked into the Microsoft material about it but I couldn't find something to help me.

:)

Kim.Ca, Aug 5, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Problems with microsoft your phone

Your Phone app not working

Perhaps this may be of help clearing up some confusion.

If you do a search for "Your Phone" via the Windows 10 start menu, the result takes you to the "Your Phone" app page, which gives you the options to connect/sync your computer to your phone. It is the settings on that page that I have struggled with, because they lead you nowhere, with no way to complete the process. At least, that is my experience.

But there is another choice in that also shows up farther down in the start menu "Your Phone" the search results called "Link your phone". It takes you to a different settings page titled "Your Phone", but gives you options not found on the Your Phone "app" page, including the ability to add a device, and most importantly, "unlink" your phone. This is the crucial step, which will lead you to the next step of re-linking your phone on your computer. You will come across a popup that displays a QR code (you will be asked to scan this QR code in a further step), and you will be asked to install the the Your Phone app on your phone (even if it is already installed), upon which it will then offer you to confirm the process by either scanning the QR code, or signing into Microsoft.

For me, for whatever reason, scanning the QR code did not work, but signing into Microsoft did complete the process.

kitpzyxmsir, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Problems with microsoft your phone

1. Problems with microsoft your phone - Similar Threads - Problems microsoft phone

2. Your Phone uninstall problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone uninstall problem: I can not uninstall the Your Phone app in the Settings, Apps & Features. Also can't find where the application is stored on the PC. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-uninstall-problem/0ccb15e6-c8c0-421f-ac73-eb0ffe229f54
  3. Your Phone uninstall problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone uninstall problem: I can not uninstall the Your Phone app in the Settings, Apps & Features. Also can't find where the application is stored on the PC. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-uninstall-problem/0ccb15e6-c8c0-421f-ac73-eb0ffe229f54
  4. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  5. Problem With Your Phone app

Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  6. Your Phone problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone problems.: Version 1.19122.138.0, Samsung Galaxy S10e Screen mirroring doesn't work at all, I've disabled Focus Assist, reconnected the phone companion and it makes no difference. Phone calls work in the sense that I can initiate the outgoing call and my phone it responding by...
  7. Problem with "Your Phone"

Problem with "Your Phone": When I launch "Your Phone" on my PC, the following message is displayed: "We need your phone's permission to sync notifications - Select 'Open settings for me...'.". When I click the "Open settings for me" button, nothing happens. According to my phone, it and my PC are...
  8. Your Phone problems

Your Phone problems: I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be extremely handy as I hate typing texts on a phone screen. I have worked through the trouble shooting page and it does not...
  9. problems with your phone app

problems with your phone app: I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no...
  10. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...