Windows 10: Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

Discus and support Problems with Miracast - Screen Share in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a notebook with win10 and miracast support. So i tried to connect to screen share to my LGTV and wont The problem isnt with my tv, cause i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RodrigoBraga98, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

I have a notebook with win10 and miracast support.

So i tried to connect to screen share to my LGTV and wont

The problem isnt with my tv, cause i can connect with my android cell

I tried so much thing do fix it and nothings it worked out

:)

RodrigoBraga98, Apr 14, 2021
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use this to share what you’re doing on your PC, present a slide show, or even play your favorite
    game on a larger screen. With the concern you raised about Miracast, we'd like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Why did you say that it does not work for you?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does your computer have a WiFi adapter?

In the meantime, you may check the article for a step by step instruction on how to
    project on a wireless display with Miracast.

We're looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

1. Problems with Miracast - Screen Share - Similar Threads - Problems Miracast Screen

2. What do i need for Miracast screen share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i need for Miracast screen share: Hello,I want to use win10 screen share, pc to screenshare supported device. What do i need to screen share? I only know Wifi support. My pc is not support screenshare. It has no wifi support. After wifi support what do i need?Thanks...
  3. What do i need for Miracast screen share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i need for Miracast screen share: Hello,I want to use win10 screen share, pc to screenshare supported device. What do i need to screen share? I only know Wifi support. My pc is not support screenshare. It has no wifi support. After wifi support what do i need?Thanks...
  4. What do i need for Miracast screen share

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Miracast: I have a windows computer xps 15 with windows 11. I've checked it has cast with miracast I've made sure it is allowed to go through my firewall. The smart tv and the computer are on the same network. However it isn't working. Why is this?Not sure if this is in the right...
  6. Problem with Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Miracast: I have a windows computer xps 15 with windows 11. I've checked it has cast with miracast I've made sure it is allowed to go through my firewall. The smart tv and the computer are on the same network. However it isn't working. Why is this?Not sure if this is in the right...
  7. Problem with miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with miracast: I have a acer aspire e1-531g laptop with intel pentium 2020m 2,4ghz processor, 6gb ram, intel hd graphics 4000 and nvidia geforce 710m. [IMG] idk what are the requirements for miracast, i want to show my laptop screen to my smart tv wirelessly instead of using HDMI cable....
  8. Miracast bug/problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast bug/problem: Hello. I've bought new TV, LG 55 UM7450 and i want to stream to it from my pc wirelessly. This is where my problems start. When i checked if my device supports miracast on Dxdiag, it says it does, but i dont have "add wireless display" option anywhere, and when i open Win+S...
  9. Problems with Miracast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Miracast: [ATTACH] I want to use my laptop as a secondary monitor for Twitch chat because my desktop only has one monitor. I found out that windows has a built in "wireless display" which can allow me to do that without any 3rd part apps. unfortunately it just does not work on my...
  10. Problem with Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Miracast: Hi, I have an HP Pavilion g6 Laptop running up to date Win 10 home. My problem is when I try to 'cast to device'TV I get notification ' Miracast not available on this device'. I have full network function and Bluetooth function. Can I acquire Miracast or do I have a problem....