Windows 10: problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

Discus and support problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mothie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

*chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems.
    Latest problem for myself being I can download Firefox in either x64bit or 32bit formats, trouble is , the blasted thing will not open.

Anyone had this problem? Any solutions?
    Thanks.*Thumbs

:)

Mothie, Jun 10, 2018

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

1. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum - Similar Threads - problems Mozilla Firefox

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  5. Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10: My browser Mozilla Firefox freezes and closes unexpectedly sometimes as I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/08f6cf88-7c04-47e8-a23b-7685dd07e32e"
  6. Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.: *Smile Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has had the problem where, Internet Explorer interrupts Firefox to display information or searching paths when Firefox is set as the default browser in Microsoft Windows 10 settings. I use Kapersky Internet Security, wherein there...
  7. Firefox Quantum vs. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum vs. Edge: Theoretically or actually, would moving from the ease and simplicity of MS Edge to the new Firefox Quantum be of great benefit to a everyday, non power user? 98655
  8. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...
  9. Firefox Quantum suspicious activity

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum suspicious activity: Hi. My Firefox browser auto-updated to quantum last night. I am willing to give it a try, even thought it doesn't support the addons I use. My issue is that every time I run FQ my internet security software (ESET) notifies me multiple times about two addresses its blocking....
  10. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox quantum windows 10 issues

2. firefox quantum problems

3. problems with firefox quantum

4. firefox quantum issues,
  5. mozilla firefox problems,
  6. Security problems with Firefox quantum,
  7. problems installing mozilla firefox,
  8. firefox quantum and microsoft update problems,
  9. issues with mozilla firefox,
  10. firefox quantem issues