Windows 10: problems with MS Surface and Windows 10

Discus and support problems with MS Surface and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to connect to mail, despite being signed in to MS 10 and can not reset my password or details of my membership Windows 10 and Office. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kurt P. Pidduck, Oct 20, 2018.

1. problems with MS Surface and Windows 10

I am unable to connect to mail, despite being signed in to MS 10 and can not reset my password or details of my membership Windows 10 and Office. I am currently not able to rectify my state as signed in as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and want to also access my Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then change from one to the other as required.

I seem to be trapped in a conflict with the email address of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the second account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Any suggestions to get this all working will certainly be appreciated!

Kurt Pidduck

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

:)

Kurt P. Pidduck, Oct 20, 2018

2. MS Surface 32GB = 16GB

Apps CAN access the SD Slot.. it just takes a few extra steps.

In my surface i have a 32GB SD Card, went into disk management and mounted it to a folder i created on the C: Drive.. Problem solved.

Psychoholic, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

problems with MS Surface and Windows 10

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, problems with MS Surface and Windows 10 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

problems with MS Surface and Windows 10

1. problems with MS Surface and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - problems Surface

2. problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...: I have a Microsoft business now when the I first contacted Microsoft I was trying that I wanted to create another desktop on my same computer so I had one for business which this computer was made for Surface Pro 8 its not a chrome that was my laptop a computer awhile ago...
  3. problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...: I have a Microsoft business now when the I first contacted Microsoft I was trying that I wanted to create another desktop on my same computer so I had one for business which this computer was made for Surface Pro 8 its not a chrome that was my laptop a computer awhile ago...
  4. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  5. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  6. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound: Lately in my new Surface Pro 9 I realized that in any video in browsers all browsers sound and video are out of sync. In speakers works perfect I tried many different blue tooth headphones of different manufacturers and the problem is the sameI checked for updates everything...
  8. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound: Lately in my new Surface Pro 9 I realized that in any video in browsers all browsers sound and video are out of sync. In speakers works perfect I tried many different blue tooth headphones of different manufacturers and the problem is the sameI checked for updates everything...
  9. Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...

Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...: Now I got a blue screen with the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop...
  10. Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...: Now I got a blue screen with the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop...