Windows 10: Problems with my computer mouse.

Discus and support Problems with my computer mouse. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The USB of the wireless mouse is connected, on the pointing device or device on the computer, Microsoft Windows detects it and runs the Add New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DiegoRuiz3, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Problems with my computer mouse.

The USB of the wireless mouse is connected, on the pointing device or device on the computer, Microsoft Windows detects it and runs the Add New Hardware Wizard, the problem is that it does not work.

:)

DiegoRuiz3, Aug 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mouse Problems

There's a possible answer in the Windows 8.1 forum at the thread Primary mouse button resets after reboot Restores some faith as the person who answered
    is a Microsoft person. That restored faith severely taxed for this being an 8.1 problem that goes back at least 2 years and somehow made it in to the next major revision.

This issue might occur due to corrupt mouse settings.

I would suggest you to make sure that the mouse settings are enabled on the Startup tab.

Follow the methods:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if the mouse software is running at the Startup or within the startup list. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “msconfig”. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Startup tab and locate the mouse software (could be Unifying software). Check the box besides the mouse icon and click on OK.
    • Make the required changes for the mouse setting (swap mouse buttons) and then restart the computer.
    Check if that fixes the issue. If not, proceed to the next method.

Method 2:

Let’s make the required change to swap the mouse click settings from registry and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “regedit”. Hit Enter.
    • Navigate to the following location:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Mouse\SwapMouseButtons

• Change the key for SwapMouseButtons from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added
    protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, you can refer to the following steps to back the registry files on the computer:

• Press Windows and R key to open the run box.
    • Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter from the keyboard.
    • Open the File option on the menu bar.
    • Click on Export and save the file with a name on the desktop.
    • If you want to restore the file, you can do so by double clicking the file that you have saved on the desktop.
    Restart the computer.

Puddlewiggle, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Problems with my computer mouse.

usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Problems with my computer mouse.

1. Problems with my computer mouse. - Similar Threads - Problems computer mouse

2. my computer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer problem: hello,My HP computer is an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs3xxx. It sometimes gets stuck, and the screen will show that "boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk", Yesterday, I faced this problem again. I searched the internet and wanted to find out...
  3. Technical problem with a computer mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical problem with a computer mouse.: Hello. I have a weird problem with my mouse. It's a Genesis Krypton 700 and the whole story is that a couple hours ago I was playing a game on my PC and all of a sudden the rgb on my mouse turned off and my mouse turned to the highest DPI by itself. I tried to exit the game...
  4. Problems with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my computer: Split from this thread.if i can stART USING MY COMPUTER THEN WHY AM I HERE DOING THE SAMETHING CONSTANTLY???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-my-computer/a883faa2-9ba6-468b-b22c-d123a6c2c77c
  5. My mouse has a problem

My mouse has a problem: Hi, i know that this is not microsoft related really, my mouse is a victsing mmo57 wireless mouse, my laptop recently dropped and it went with it, cause my cat decided to jump off my desk and kicked them both. What is happening is sometimes while i am moving the mouse it can...
  6. problem with my pc/mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with my pc/mouse: my cursor keeps freezing, even when i change mouses, and no methods have helped me at all. submitted by /u/Trackeez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg2s0c/problem_with_my_pcmouse/
  7. My computer mouse has problems

My computer mouse has problems: My computer mouse has two weird problems. Both are with my right and middle mouse buttons. When I try to click once, they double click instead. And sometimes whine I click, they act like a left mouse button. Sometimes these can mix too. I've searched the internet for a...
  8. Problems with my mouse.

Problems with my mouse.: While I was playing my mouse, it moved a little strangely, pulling a little to the side, I don't know what could cause this, I don't know much about hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-my-mouse/3afce702-ce13-4288-80d5-d71347dcace9
  9. Problem with my mouse pointer

Problem with my mouse pointer: My mouse pointer sticks and its very hard and irritating to use my laptop without it. The same thing happens whether I'm using my touchpad or the mouse. How can I fix this problem, so that I can use my mouse and or touchpad without having the pointer stick on me every 3...
  10. Problems with my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my Computer: Hi. I hope this is the right forum for my questions, but I think it is. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago and am having some problems. The first is with updating it. I have gone into the settings/update and security/Windows Update, and my computer says it's...