Windows 10: Problems with my control

Discus and support Problems with my control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my Xbox One control to play in Windows 10, I am connecting with Bluetooth but for some reason it doesn't connect. If someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewHayes5, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Problems with my control

I am trying to connect my Xbox One control to play in Windows 10, I am connecting with Bluetooth but for some reason it doesn't connect. If someone knows how to connect with bluetooth help me

:)

AndrewHayes5, Apr 29, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Problems with my control

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Problems with my control

1. Problems with my control - Similar Threads - Problems control

2. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  3. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  4. controller problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller problem: My controller have speaker but I cant use it. I able to use for 1 time but now not anymore. Its used to show as Speakerwireless controller but now it show as headset earphonewireless controller which mean it only work when i plug ear phone to the controller. i want to use my...
  5. controller problem

controller problem: My controller have speaker but I cant use it. I able to use for 1 time but now not anymore. Its used to show as Speakerwireless controller but now it show as headset earphonewireless controller which mean it only work when i plug ear phone to the controller. i want to use my...
  6. Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.: I tried downloading a older version og Windows 10, because it dident work with a newer version. And it worked with a older version. But now om Stuck with Connection to Microsoft.. have Been waiting for hours and it just loading. I checked MY router and internet cable and it...
  7. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  8. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  9. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  10. Problems with user account control.

Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...