Windows 10: Problems with my desktop PC.

Discus and support Problems with my desktop PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had problems with my Windows 10 PC. When I opened Edge, the picture was unstable and flickers. With Chrome, a panel intermittently opens on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fredpea, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Fredpea Win User

Problems with my desktop PC.

I recently had problems with my Windows 10 PC. When I opened Edge, the picture was unstable and flickers. With Chrome, a panel intermittently opens on the right side of the web page showing the elements etc. of the page. When I opened a spreadsheet in Libreoffice, a dialogue box comes up entitled Group. This box cannot be closed and the only way to close the spreadsheet is with task master. After trying several things to fix these problems, I decided to delete both hard drives and clean them with DBAN. I then reinstalled Windows 10 on the cleaned drive but the same problems are still in evidence. Can anyone tell me how to fix these problems?

Move from Office 365 for admins / Exchange Online / Office 365 for business

:)

Fredpea, Jan 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 13, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Problems with my desktop PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Problems with my desktop PC.

1. Problems with my desktop PC. - Similar Threads - Problems desktop

2. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  3. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  4. My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.: When I run Any program on my Dell Desktop the ASP.net locks out the program and asks for a password. It does not matter what program and i cannot search for the ASP.net as it comes up asking for password. What is this?...
  5. My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.

My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.: When I run Any program on my Dell Desktop the ASP.net locks out the program and asks for a password. It does not matter what program and i cannot search for the ASP.net as it comes up asking for password. What is this?...
  6. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  7. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  8. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  10. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...