Windows 10: Problems with my formula

Discus and support Problems with my formula in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an excel formula, until yesterday it worked fine, but today when entering information the results don’t change, that is for example (2+1=3) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FernandaPuig, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Problems with my formula

I have an excel formula, until yesterday it worked fine, but today when entering information the results don’t change, that is for example (2+1=3) but if I change the one for two it still gives the same result (2 + 2 = 3). What is wrong?

:)

FernandaPuig, Oct 18, 2019

2. average formula will not average

I can see three serious problems:

• The "IfError" function suppresses all errors in your formula. You must omit it while debugging the formula.
    • You cannot use the "Search" function for a range of cells, only for strings.
    • You are posting in the wrong forum (same as you did in January). For a formula as complex as this one you must go to a dedicated Excel forum. Remember to reveal the whole purpose of the formula when reposting instead of just casually throwing in the term
      "Average".

Results in Office - Microsoft Communitymsoffice_excel

Frederik Long, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Asus Maximus Formula

thanks for that input *Smile Problems with my formula :) i've tried at the next step up (1008) and it posted but i got errors when i tested the memory, i had real problems getting corsair dominator xms2-8500 to work without errors at 1066, and in fact i failed to achieve it *Cry :cry: so i went off overclocking the cpu instead *Big Grin Problems with my formula :D

4-4-4-12 timings work and so do 4-4-3-9 any further suggestions are most welcome *Respect :respect:

argh jimlad, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Problems with my formula

mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

SoftMaker: Official Website

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Problems with my formula

1. Problems with my formula - Similar Threads - Problems formula

2. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  3. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  4. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  5. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  6. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  7. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  8. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  9. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  10. Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files: Hello All, I ask your support on this issue: I often open excel files sent by cistomers/suppliers, etc... with formulas. When I open those in my Excel 2013 the formulas are not working, and instead are wrapped by curly brackets {formula} the formula is still there, but I have...