Windows 10: Problems with my GPU after May update

Discus and support Problems with my GPU after May update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a technical problem with my GPU and I'm certain it happened after the 2021 May update. So I wanted to know if there's specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuozasUrnikis, May 22, 2021.

1. Problems with my GPU after May update

Hello, I'm having a technical problem with my GPU and I'm certain it happened after the 2021 May update. So I wanted to know if there's specific technical support I can contact through email or by filling out a form maybe some kind of bug report where I would be contacted after in order to fix this? A phone&n

:)

JuozasUrnikis, May 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 22, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Problems with my GPU after May update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Problems with my GPU after May update

GPU-Z Problem

Its a problem a KNOWN problem with the old versiopn of the antivirus. I seriously doubt that their will be an update to GPU-Z to fix conpatability with a very old antivirus. If you dont upgrade kaspersky you wont be able to use GPU-Z its simple really.

EDIT: Actually you should be able to add it to your "exceptions" list.

Solaris17, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Problems with my GPU after May update

1. Problems with my GPU after May update - Similar Threads - Problems GPU May

2. Problems after new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems after new gpu: Previous Display adapters keep reinstalling after uninstalling tried using DDU in safe mode. Sometimes, it says the driver adapter can uninstall because its descendants refused to.Valorant graphics look weird after installing new gpu Valorant graphics looks normal after...
  3. Problems after the May 2021 Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems after the May 2021 Windows Update: How do I reinstall a game downloaded from the Microsoft Store without losing my standings, levels, or points? When I try to open the game, I get a dark screen with the words "Click for Exit" in the top left side of the screen. Then it looks like the game is loading, but when...
  4. GPU and ram problems after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU and ram problems after latest update.: Hi, I have an Nvidia GTX780 which started acting weird after last major update, started with getting some system crashes while in game then getting artefacts and crashes on the desktop too. I was getting error code 43 which is when windows shuts down hardware even though...
  5. May Update problems

in Windows 10 Support
    May Update problems: Hi, I have already posted several times under another name but unfortunately, I have been unable to log in or notify anyone. Using regular login and password, but keep getting timed out saying wrong details. Maybe something to do with my original problem which I cannot find...
  6. Problems faced after May 2020 Update 2004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems faced after May 2020 Update 2004: Following are the problems that I've been facing since the last update on my Lenovo X120e laptop: 1. MS One Drive has stopped working. It asks for credentials everytime and when the credentials are provided, it asks to choose the folder. Once the folder is chosen, it...
  7. unknown & unsolved problems after 2019 may update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unknown & unsolved problems after 2019 may update: Hi, i will attach log file from /sfc scannow (17.07.2019), there i have some problems what can't be solved automatically, and i need your help. THX! ok..i can't see attach option..so here you have log file - click...
  8. Problem in night light after May Update 2019 !!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in night light after May Update 2019 !!!!: After update windows may update night light in my system is not working correctly. I had tried certain solving method and it works until i shutdown system . Restarting don't make any sense of problem after trying solving methods like regedit , Updating all drivers ! still...
  9. Word problem after May 17 2019 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word problem after May 17 2019 update.: May 17, 2019 Update, after my HP laptop install this update in Word all my documents are 22 inches wide. I go the page layout dropdown and change to a standard 8.5 x 11 inches size and select set to be default the size will not change from the 22.5 inches wide size. What...
  10. Is my GPU the problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is my GPU the problem?: So recently my friend was having trouble with his EVGA graphics card underperforming. While he was trying to get a replacement part, they had him test his GPU in another PC. So I took my MSI graphics card out and put his in. He then installed the drivers for his graphics...