Windows 10: Problems with my laptop. Internet connection

Discus and support Problems with my laptop. Internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing an annoying issue with my laptop. I accidentally had to turn off something in settings. My laptop doesn't show me the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bercedes, Dec 1, 2020.

1. bercedes Win User

Problems with my laptop. Internet connection

Hello, I am experiencing an annoying issue with my laptop. I accidentally had to turn off something in settings. My laptop doesn't show me the internet connection icon. I have to connect to the internet manually. Also, every microsoft service for example xbox, microsoft edge, store etc. says there's no internet connection. However, I can use my internet but only if I connect to it manually via settings. Just because of this, I can't update my device to the latest OS version. Dropping some screenshots down below. Thanks.

Any solutions expect formatting the hard drive are welcomed.

Problems with my laptop. Internet connection 213a3a61-e70d-403f-b278-9867967914b0?upload=true.png Problems with my laptop. Internet connection 29f97215-909a-40e2-a06a-108d905ed44f?upload=true.png Problems with my laptop. Internet connection 596dcbc8-13bd-4c54-9d23-ac77ed6a65bb?upload=true.png . Problems with my laptop. Internet connection ac62c859-eee8-4a7b-9d2a-041d75564691?upload=true.png

:)

bercedes, Dec 1, 2020
  2. quasar923 Win User

internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Problems with my laptop. Internet connection

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Problems with my laptop. Internet connection

1. Problems with my laptop. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Problems laptop Internet

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  4. internet connection problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection problems on my laptop: I have connected my Laptop to the internet via an ethernet, when I create a hotspot with it, the only website i can access is YouTube and google. when i turn it off, all websites works just fine. initially it worked fine, how do i fix this to both work as before? it is like...
  5. internet connection problems on my laptop

internet connection problems on my laptop: I have connected my Laptop to the internet via an ethernet, when I create a hotspot with it, the only website i can access is YouTube and google. when i turn it off, all websites works just fine. initially it worked fine, how do i fix this to both work as before? it is like...
  6. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  7. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  8. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  10. Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop internet connection problem: Both laptops in our household are not connecting to the internet, although all our tablets and phones are fine. Both laptops were connecting fine early last week. Have there been updates or changes to Microsoft that would affect laptops connectivity?...