Windows 10: Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Second Attempt. Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Second Attempt. Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I previously posted about this problem here... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Taffy087, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Second Attempt. Windows 10

Taffy087, Jan 24, 2021

2. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error

Roughly every time I boot up my machine, I get a windows pop-up that there is a Microsoft Account Problem and that "we need to fix your account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

When I click to fix the issue, it usually asks me for my password and then says my accounts are fine. The next time that I reboot though, the same pop-up occurs.

Reading the forums, I haven't found anything that permanently fixes this issue. I've tried:

1. The Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistance program seems to delay this pop-up for a few reboots before it starts occurring again

2. I have turned off "Nearby sharing" and "Share across devices" in the Shared Experiences settings

3. I only have one account listed in my shared experiences accounts.. nothing out of the ordinary

Appreciate any help that can be given here.

jcaliforniar1, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences".  Second Attempt.  Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 24, 2021
  4. ninja750 Win User

Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Second Attempt. Windows 10

Microsoft account problem?

I disabled shared experiences but the popup still come out at startup randomly
    next step I will try to log out from outlook since I use the same microsoft account, just noticed in that notification setup screen

ninja750, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Second Attempt. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Account

2. Shared Account Experiences Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  3. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  4. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared Experiences Account Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experiences Account Error: I am getting a message that says there is an issue with my shared experiences that needs to be fixed. [ATTACH] I click it it brings me here. [ATTACH] I click the fix now and then this... [ATTACH] This screen blinks in and out going back to the blank one above......
  6. Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences: I changed the email I use for windows. That signed me out of all of my windows stuff. Windows is telling me to verify my password in shared experiences. My password didn't work, I used the change it by text to change it. The updated password doesn't work either....
  7. Problem with "Shared Experiences"

Problem with "Shared Experiences": This was posted in an incorrect forum previously. My apologies--here it is where it should be. ***************** Hello! For a couple of years, this shows up in the lower right hand of the screen: Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most...
  8. Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10: When I powered up earlier this message was in my Notifications: [ATTACH] I followed the instructions and was taken to Shared Experiences. It told me to sign into my Microsoft Account and asked for my PIN number. I entered it slowly & correctly to ensure that I entered the...
  9. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It: Can't get the stupid popup to go away no matter what crackpot advice I follow, even from microsoft itself. Fix the bug, I cannot use a local account otherwise I am unable to do anything without having to log back in to the microsoft acount adding anything, apps, games...
  10. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error: Roughly every time I boot up my machine, I get a windows pop-up that there is a Microsoft Account Problem and that "we need to fix your account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." When I click to fix the issue, it...