Windows 10: Problems with "My Microsoft Account" - Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with "My Microsoft Account" - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this screen a lot this morning (url is https://account.microsoft.com/profile/?refd=outlook.live.com) [ATTACH] Reminds me of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Problems with "My Microsoft Account" - Windows 10

Taffy087, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problems with "My Microsoft Account" - Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with "My Microsoft Account" - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Account

2. Problems with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my microsoft account: Someone please help me, whenever i go to account.microsoft.com on microsoft the website keeps auto refreshing and that is SO frustrating because i am trying to cancel an xbox gamepass subscription but i cant because of this stupid problem, ive already tried on so many...
  3. Problems with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my microsoft account: Someone please help me, whenever i go to account.microsoft.com on microsoft the website keeps auto refreshing and that is SO frustrating because i am trying to cancel an xbox gamepass subscription but i cant because of this stupid problem, ive already tried on so many...
  4. Microsoft 10 account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 account problem: With a new Dell XPS 15 laptop, when trying to establish a Hello PIN, got message "Oops, something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." How do I get to chat with a MS person to find out what was...
  5. Microsoft 10 account problem

Microsoft 10 account problem: With a new Dell XPS 15 laptop, when trying to establish a Hello PIN, got message "Oops, something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." How do I get to chat with a MS person to find out what was...
  6. Microsoft 10 account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account

Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account: When I login on any computer with my Microsoft account in Microsoft store and I open my library in Microsoft store message display add some app.There'nothing in your library I have also reinstall fresh copy of windows 10 X64 Pro...
  8. Problem to link my Microsoft account to my Windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem to link my Microsoft account to my Windows 10 licence: Hi I am having trouble to link my Windows 10 licence to my Microsoft account. The licence is activated with a digital licence, but not linked to my Microsoft account it says. To be clear. I have achieved nr 1, but I want nr 2. 1: " Windows is activated with a digital...
  9. Problems with microsoft accounts in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with microsoft accounts in Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC, and while I'm actually a software developer and have used windows extensively, I'm have huge problems with Windows 10 and microsoft accounts. I created a local admin account, and then switched to using my ms-id - after going through the...
  10. Problem with my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with my Microsoft account: I don't use a password to log into my Win10 computer, but I believe something asked me to change the password on my Microsoft account about 6 months ago (which I did). Ever since then, I get a notification popup every few days that says: "You need to fix your Microsoft...