Windows 10: Problems with my Program Files

Discus and support Problems with my Program Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I thought I could simply move Program files x86 from one drive to another by simply moving it, and now im starting to get many problems such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JarickT, Jul 23, 2020.

1. JarickT Win User

Problems with my Program Files

So I thought I could simply move Program files x86 from one drive to another by simply moving it, and now im starting to get many problems such as Steam games and Minecraft not working. I tried looking it up on the internet and went to System Restore until I realized my system protection is off so that can not help with these errors. Is there any other way I can fix this?

:)

JarickT, Jul 23, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Aug 4, 2020
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. Problems with my Program Files

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Problems with my Program Files

1. Problems with my Program Files - Similar Threads - Problems Program Files

2. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

in Cortana
    Problem with a program that is not on my computer?: Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the response I get is a notification, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Microsoft Edge." How can that be? I don't even have...
  3. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a program that is not on my computer?: Windows 10. When I use the search function the little magnifying glass on the taskbar to search for something ex. scanpst.exe , quite often the response I get is a notification, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Microsoft Edge." How can that be? I don't even have...
  4. Problem with a program that is not on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with Program Files folder localization

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Program Files folder localization: Hi, today I noticed that my Program Files is not in my native language anymore. The x86 one is fine. The desktop.ini of the folder looks fine: Code: [.ShellClassInfo] [email protected]%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21781 I tried changing Windows to french and english and...
  6. Deleting MY files and programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting MY files and programs: Why are you deleting MY files and where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-my-files-and-programs/01fd4a6a-1d8e-4966-8a62-68946246e734
  7. Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...
  8. Another program is currently using this file problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another program is currently using this file problem: Another program is currently using this file I get this error message below regards a Dell Support app that loads at start up; in fact, get the pop up twice. If I run Dell's Support Assist from start menu, it runs fine. I don't see Dell Support in Start...
  9. program Files directory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    program Files directory problem: Hello Sir ...... one month month before i have changed my windows instrallation file directory through registry from C drive to D drive. after that i cant update my pc. now i want to go back to the previous file instrallation directory D to C drive........ but when i go to...
  10. Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder: I come from windows 7 and i have not problem to copy delete etc. files on programs. Now every time i search to change file o delete or copy a windows appear ask me a permission... There is a way to disable this warning or ahve full acces to programs ? Thank Hispa 11933