Windows 10: Problems with my restore system Windows 10.

Discus and support Problems with my restore system Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everybody! I am AlmogaversSerra, from Barcelona. I would like to ask for help because I had a problem of malware in my PC and I made the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlmogaversSerra, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Problems with my restore system Windows 10.

Hello Everybody!

I am AlmogaversSerra, from Barcelona.

I would like to ask for help because I had a problem of malware in my PC and I made the "Restore System process" to an earlier date in my Windows 10 system. It was 24th of march and I wanted to do the restore in 15th of march 9 days before.

But the process started and the screen became blue with the message "Wait until the retauration preocess is working" or something like that. But the screem was like that for 6 hours and after so long time I had to go to sleep so I turned off my PC.

When I turned on the PC in appearance everything was fine, but I saw it could not open photos so I went to configuration and I saw the TWINUI were not working so I download "TwinUI-Fix-master" to repare the problem but it could not solve the problem.

What can I do?

I have send I could "Restore the System" to the date 24th march or 15th march, but I do not it is a good idea.

What do you advice me?

Thanks! Problems with my restore system Windows 10. c2a0be10-ae7f-4ff0-b885-70e8549ad89b?upload=true.jpg

:)

AlmogaversSerra, Apr 5, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Problems with my restore system Windows 10.

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Problems with my restore system Windows 10.

1. Problems with my restore system Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problems restore system

2. System Restore Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Problems: Evening.A bit earlier today I attempted to open a program I use often on my computer that caused it to blue screen. This was a first for me. After this happened a few times I managed to navigate my way through the blue screens of Advanced Startup Options back to a point where...
  3. System Restore Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore Problems: Evening.A bit earlier today I attempted to open a program I use often on my computer that caused it to blue screen. This was a first for me. After this happened a few times I managed to navigate my way through the blue screens of Advanced Startup Options back to a point where...
  4. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore: Windows 10 update fails, System Restore does not work, Error Code 0x81000203, Bitlocker files are missing, and I removed my personal Microsoft account from my device, and now my files are missing - only used an external drive for File History until 02 January 2022 - now I've...
  5. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore: Windows 10 update fails, System Restore does not work, Error Code 0x81000203, Bitlocker files are missing, and I removed my personal Microsoft account from my device, and now my files are missing - only used an external drive for File History until 02 January 2022 - now I've...
  6. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

7. System restore problem

System restore problem: Whenever I do a system restore on my PC it always gets a blue screen error and I can't understand why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-problem/44f71fa6-de4b-47cf-b106-d3e03a974b3f
  8. Windows 10 system image restore problem

Windows 10 system image restore problem: I have a system image on a 2TB externat drive. I need to restore it to my computer. The system sees the drive and in the command prompt can access the system image folder but the "system image restore" in the Troubleshooter on either a USB drive or the "system repair disk" or...
  9. Windows 10 problem with system restore

Windows 10 problem with system restore: I have a HP Notebook with Windows 10 I have tried 4 times to do a System Restore and all of them have failed, because it says that I have an anti virus program running. I disabled all anti virus before doing my System Restore. Can someone help explain how to get pass this...
  10. Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...: Hi, Unlike many I quite like Edge, the fact that it doesn’t have millions of add-ons is not a problem for me. However a couple of days ago I came across one of Edge’s apparently well documented ‘funnies’ - it lost all my bookmarks. Luckily I’d saved these a month or so ago...