Windows 10: problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows)

Discus and support problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, been having problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) in the bottom right of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zakeriahwest, Nov 8, 2018.

1. problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows)

Hello, been having problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) in the bottom right of the screen, I have a genuine upgrade from windows 8, so why is it asking me to activate it again? Windows 10 Pro has been working flawlessly on my system since first release. Why is this happening now, no hardware has changed on my laptop at all problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) :(((((

problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) a8b03cf3-4f39-44df-b537-9f5b71608c32?upload=true.png

:)

zakeriahwest, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows)

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows)

1. problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) - Similar Threads - problems Pro sudden

2. will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...: My old dell desktop pc is windows 10 pro and it is activated it is a retail version. I ordered a new gaming pc and it comes with windows 11 pro but unactivated if I log in to my new gaming pc with my old windows 10 pro Microsoft account, will it have my new gaming pc already...
  3. will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...: My old dell desktop pc is windows 10 pro and it is activated it is a retail version. I ordered a new gaming pc and it comes with windows 11 pro but unactivated if I log in to my new gaming pc with my old windows 10 pro Microsoft account, will it have my new gaming pc already...
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  5. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  6. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated: I bought my laptop through my school, so I don't know how they installed windows on it. I've had it for 5 years and all of a sudden I started receiving very frequent notifications that Windows isn't activated. I've now got a watermark telling me to activate Windows. I found...
  8. My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated: ive owned Windows 10 Pro for ages now and suddenly i log on to see my windows isnt activated there was a watermark but that is gone but im still getting told i need to activate windows after trouble shooting it said i had different hardware aswell like **** i havent touched...
  9. My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated

My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated: I'm getting error code 0x8007007B which is saying that I need to connect to my organization's activation server and connect to their network. Problem is, I am only one person, I have no organization, this is a home pc, why would it connect me to one if I dont have one. And...
  10. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows 10 displayed

2. g2play oem windows 10 key activation