Windows 10: problems with my Windows

Discus and support problems with my Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, currently, my windows 10 version is 20H9, which I freshly installed in my new SSD. here I am facing some problems after a week of fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krishna173, Nov 21, 2020.

1. problems with my Windows

hi,

currently, my windows 10 version is 20H9, which I freshly installed in my new SSD. here I am facing some problems after a week of fresh installation of windows 10 20H9

1 I have a problem with my browsers which currently I am using, mostly I am using chrome and Microsoft edge. when I am opening a site or link 1st it showing like the page is not available and then after the refresh, it does not loading properly after again refresh is loading properly, and I am attaching some screenshots of my problem, this happening for so many times

a it's showing like this

problems with my Windows 65562bef-da2b-45aa-aac0-8b811bb82a10?upload=true.png

b then after refresh

problems with my Windows 7fd44ba3-794c-45b7-8728-f4618c011c6b?upload=true.png

c after again refresh it is loading properly

problems with my Windows 35c937c6-c036-440b-8600-57d0a1e5d679?upload=true.png

every time I have to refresh 3 times in my browsers, I tried so many troubleshoots to set this problem but no use.

2 Sometimes my laptop is not detecting the keyboard itself, I don't know why this happening. This happening when I starting the laptop, then I am restarting the laptop all set it is detecting the keyboard and there is no problem with my keyboard. this happening after a fresh installation of OS, my previous version of OS is 1909, in the previous version of OS there is no problem. after a fresh installation, I am getting the issues.

3 and at the beginning of starting any program CPU usage going to 100%, after some time it is decreaseing to below 20%, And my CPU fan speed is increasing, decreasing it happening all the time,

for these problems, I checked all drivers and my manufacturer support site for drivers update, but still, I am facing problems

I need help to resolve these problems

thankyou,

krishna.

:)

krishna173, Nov 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

problems with my Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

problems with my Windows

1. problems with my Windows - Similar Threads - problems

2. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  3. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  4. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  6. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  7. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  8. Windows and MS Office activation problem

Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  9. Audio device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device problem: Hi, my name is Sebastian and I have a problem with my audio on my pc, the problem is that the computer recognizes the headphones plugged into the jack, but no audio comes out of the headphones, the speakers work perfectly fine. I have no clue what to do. This problem has...
  10. Audio device problem

Audio device problem: Hi, my name is Sebastian and I have a problem with my audio on my pc, the problem is that the computer recognizes the headphones plugged into the jack, but no audio comes out of the headphones, the speakers work perfectly fine. I have no clue what to do. This problem has...