Windows 10: Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Discus and support Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stefanny D.Smith, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing.

I hope to help soon.

:)

Stefanny D.Smith, Mar 23, 2019
  2. dankbudz Win User

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse, and USB receiver

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard set.
    Includes: Keyboard, mouse, and usb receiver and everything is wireless.
    Bought Originally at Fry's Electronics for 150 and i have no need of it since i got a 300 dollar Logitech Set. Official Link: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033

Asking price $80 OR 1gb 184-pin DDR ram

dankbudz, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Problem???

I've had a similar problem like this with a cheap wireless keyboard I had, but that happened offline as well. My current wireless keyboard and mouse are fine, almost sounds like lagging but then the gameplay would be poor - do you have an old wired keyboard you could try out?

Jimmy 2004, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

1. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. - Similar Threads - Problems wireless Bluetooth

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems: My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems: Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000. The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for...
  9. Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse: SO I purchased the Microsoft 900 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard bundle but dont like the mouse. SO I purchased the Microsoft Modern Bluetooth Mouse with Aluminium Wheel. Now, the keyboard and mouse set work awesome with their receiver which obviously the bluetooth mouse...
  10. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...