Windows 10: Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm having ongoing issues with lots of things and details are here:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Taffy087, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

I'm having ongoing issues with lots of things and details are here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-23b4-4ac6-91b4-af902602d85e?tm=1580560977980

Item 4 of my thread relates to my Word and Excel templates and given that no-one in that forum has been able to resolve this it seemed to me to be a good idea to post here. The problem is that when I open my Word or Excel templates, or any Word or Excel file, I frequently see this alert triangle at the top of the screen, between the search box and my name/icon:

Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10 c5532490-ee05-4423-98d0-ce11f0bceacb?upload=true.png

When I click on it, I see this

Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10 a9c8b45d-da16-4630-bbad-464ee10ec0d2?upload=true.png

A contradiction? It tells me both to sign in and sign out. Also, I hadn't realised that we could have more than one account.

It appeared again on my Word & Excel templates today. I clicked on the Word triangle, signed in and up popped up this blasted alert

Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10 46582537-1e14-4cc6-a96f-36d12e8668b1?upload=true.png

I input my Hello Pin and today [but not every time] the warning triangle went away.

BUT there are two flaws in this process programming?:

[1] It clears Word but not always Excel so I have to go through the same rigmarole for Excel later

[2] The problem is guaranteed to return to haunt me at some later time.

What's the cause of this daily problem and is there anything that can be done to stop it please?

Moved from: Unknow/other / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

Taffy087, Feb 3, 2020

2. Looking for best excel templates?

hi guys, I am looking for best excel templates for Nokia lumia.. Please suggest me best excel templates. Hope it is a trail version so that I can decide before buying it

sharmi108k, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Word and Excel documents are slow to open in Windows 10

Have the same problem, here are my conditions:

- Windows 10 Professional x64.

- Office 2007 Ultimate.

- Opening Word and Excel documents is slow when Word/Excel not currently open/running.

- Opening the Word/Excel document with Word/Excel already open is fast/normal.

Solution is the same as reported:

1) Disable Cortana.

2) Restart Windows.

Step 2 is very important.

wayne_9901, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

How do I turn this Snapping Template off?

Are you using Word or Excel?

How to remove Template Listings in Excel

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/822644...

Look in Controls Taskpane

Control Panel > Programs & Features > Uninstall Programs

Look for the "unknown" template software.

You might also look into Ease of Access Magnifier settings.

Smittychat., Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

1. Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems Word Excel

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. my windows not working excel and word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my windows not working excel and word: From yesterday my excel and word not working i have installed just before one month its asking activation help me to work this software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-not-working-excel-and-word/8c5f4f08-1c8e-4413-a8a3-2bd6e35d50cf
  5. Word templates

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word templates: I am using Microsoft 365.(Win 10) I use word a lot. This morning I opened Word and I usually see along the top several templates. Blank, and then single space and a few others. All gone except for Blank document What happened? Any suggestions? How do I create a custom...
  6. Word and excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  7. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  8. Word Calendar Template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Calendar Template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  9. Word calendar template

Word calendar template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  10. Can't Download an Excel Template

Can't Download an Excel Template: I am using Windows 10 with Edge browser. I have MS Office 2007. When I try to download an Excel template I get an error message that says. 1. Check my internet connection. I have done that and it is fine 2. Turn on my browser. How do I do that? I have gone logged into...