Windows 10: Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics

Discus and support Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop yesterday HP Victus with Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6, and 8GB of RAM. But recently I am facing certain issues that I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manomay Bundawala, May 23, 2024.

1. Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics

I bought a new laptop yesterday HP Victus with Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6, and 8GB of RAM. But recently I am facing certain issues that I don't understand is that whether they are related to windows or they are related to AMD drivers. One of the major issues is flickering of the screen on the task manager. Whenever I open the task manager in full screen and move the cursor across the search bar on the top, the screen flickers quickly. It is very annoying and at the same time a worrisome problem for me as it is my new laptop, and I don't want any problems on my new laptop. I will also pr

:)

Manomay Bundawala, May 23, 2024
  2. Amin_639 Win User

amd radeon graphics

So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help??

Amin_639, May 23, 2024
  3. doorules Win User
    doorules, May 23, 2024
  4. Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics

AMD Radeon (TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon R7 M260 (R7 missing)

Hello! i got some problems with my HP HP Pavilion 15-p085no (ENERGY STAR) - Windows 10 (64x).

It says i got 2 graphic cards, AMD Radeon (TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon R7 M260, Right now i do not afford new things so trying to run OBS studio and Cubase 13, but the pc start to freeze. So i know R7 is better then R5, In windows 10 64x we can decide what graphic card to use for specefic programs. but here i can only find R5.. PLZ need some help. I did download AMD Radeon software and it is updated.

I did follow this guide

1. Click the Start button, type Graphics settings and then hit Enter.
    2. Choose between Classic app or Universal app (Windows Store Apps).
    3. Select desired app and then click Add.
    4. Select the app from the list and then click Options.
    5. Set the graphics preference for the app and then click Save to complete.

Failing to uploade photo but did post this on AMD forum with photos.

AMD Photos

And as you can see there, I can only select R5.

Johan Fonnygaard, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics

1. Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics - Similar Threads - Problems laptop AMD

2. Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with new laptop: AMD Radeon On board CPU graphics: I bought a new laptop yesterday HP Victus with Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6, and 8GB of RAM. But recently I am facing certain issues that I don't understand is that whether they are related to windows or they are related to AMD drivers. One of the major issues is...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  5. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

6. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  7. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  8. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  9. AMD Radeon (built in) vs Nvidia Graphics Board (added)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon (built in) vs Nvidia Graphics Board (added): Windows 10 v. 19042.844 My computer came with a built-in AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 graphics board. I added an Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti. In troubleshooting another problem, I find that drivers for both "boards" are included in this Desktop Production partition, as well as in my 21322...
  10. New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more: –Gold Editions of AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X processor and AMD Radeon™ VII graphics card include coupon code for free copies of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Gold Edition and World War Z –Retailers and etailers worldwide to offer special deals on select AMD products during AMD50...