Windows 10: problems with new laptop keybord

Discus and support problems with new laptop keybord in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am just wondering if anyone can help me by telling me how to fix this: every time I am playing music and press a,1,esc or caps lock it pauses/plays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scorch, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Scorch Win User

problems with new laptop keybord

I am just wondering if anyone can help me by telling me how to fix this:
    every time I am playing music and press a,1,esc or caps lock it pauses/plays the music and I cant stop that from happening.
    also when I press my shift keys it also types q or z which is really annoying when I am trying to use a capital letter. someone please help I don't know how to disable this

:)

Scorch, Mar 30, 2016

2. Switch between different language keybords with shortcut buttons.

Hello have a good day!

I have problem about switching keybords with shortcuts. Currently I'm learning Russian and I need Russian alphabetic keybord but switching it manually froom toolbar is taking too much time. eg. I'm using Turkish keybord but to write a sentence I need Russian
    keybord then I need to use default.

As I remember there was a keybord shortcut for this action but I couldn't find it how to do it by shortcut.

Can anyone help me about this?

OguzhanKAHRAMAN, Mar 30, 2016
  3. N8 with bluetooth keyboard and mouse, PROBLEM

hi, i could pair it with the n97 mini choosing a number to pair it to the n97 mini, downloading the software for the nokia Su-8w bluetooth keyboar, activating the su-8w, and the microsoft bluetooth keybord 6000 worked fine, the only problem is, that i am
    using a qwertz keybord, and it recognizes it as a qwerty keybord,

so maybe someone can help with this last problem.

markusdivienna, Mar 30, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums,

My first thought would be: is it a faulty keyboard? Can you return it under warranty?

philc43, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Have you checked the HP support site for updates for your keyboard or updates for HID(human interface device) devices?

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 30, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Reading this part, I thought it might be the hotkeys of the music player, but ......
    Reading this, it seems that the keyboard is malfunctioning.

As it is a new laptop, it will be the best that you follow what philc43 suggested, return the laptop using the warranty.

Thema:

1. problems with new laptop keybord - Similar Threads - problems laptop keybord

2. Keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  3. Keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  4. keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  5. keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  6. Keybord glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord glitch: None of these work, nd i think its not hrdwre, plese helpi seriously cnt type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-glitch/37ffd3ff-34e0-4145-8ac6-8fa6f6620f49
  7. Returning problem with designer keybord

Returning problem with designer keybord: After an windows10 update the MS designer keyboard stopped working again This really gets annoying. everything else works except the microsoft hardware. I tried all the standard answers as removing drivers repairing etc etc etc. Also removed all other bluetooth devices but...
  8. Laptop keybord key not working propely

Laptop keybord key not working propely: Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can someone please help me out.....
  9. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b
  10. Keybord

Keybord: Where can I find a explanation of all keys on the laptop key board> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keybord/f5c3fcd8-11ce-4776-af57-05b2fd173dd6