Windows 10: Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode

Discus and support Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; This is a new issue for me and having read online for answers, none have come to solution. All the programs work, but only in safe mode. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by CallMeSteven, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode

This is a new issue for me and having read online for answers, none have come to solution.

All the programs work, but only in safe mode.

I have tried uninstalling Office and reinstalling (an older version) - but the issue is still there.

Any ideas what I can try?

Many thanks

:)

CallMeSteven, Jul 2, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode

indexing is not running aftervrepairto office 365

Jessen,

The trouble shooter did not fix the problem.

The same problem occurred when I installed office 365, 3 or 4 months ago.

Eventually it disappeared as a matter of course. However waiting for that to happen again is not ideal.

Mike

CamelJuggler8, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode

1. Problems with Office 365 - Will Only Run In Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Problems Office 365

2. Office 365 not running after purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 not running after purchase: I purchased Office 365 on July 19. I just checked to see if it was running and was informed in Settings-my device that I'm still running Windows 10 home. Why is this...I done several restarts to make sure updates are current. How do I access 365??...
  3. I can only run windows installer in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can only run windows installer in safe mode: my hardrive got corrupted and now I can't access anything. I tried everything and even talked to windows perfectionals but it hasn't worked. I need to use the install USB to format and reinstall windows but it can't find my hardrive and even in the cmd it only sees the usb as...
  4. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  5. Activation 365 and safe mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation 365 and safe mode: I have a family Office subscription. My daughters computer was sent away to be fixed twice now and each time hard drive needed to be replaced. Since the last time I am unable to get it off S mode and it says that it is unable to reach Windows activation. That the...
  6. Problem with Office 365 installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Office 365 installation: I have bought Office 365 and tried to install it. I entered the product key (25 letters and numbers) but the installation stopped in the middle. Since that moment the Product key doesn’t work...
  7. Problem with Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  8. Problem with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  9. Problem archiving in Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem archiving in Office 365: I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The message is: The destination folder (Archive folder) contains items of a different type than the source folder. Verify both the...
  10. Office 365 Alert Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Office 365 only running on safe mode