Windows 10: Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

Discus and support Problems with Outlook birthday calendars in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Tenforums, I have a somewhat small, yet annoying problem with Outlook birthday calendars. 1. As illustrated on the attached image the birthday... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by detEClAB, Dec 7, 2020.

1. detEClAB Win User

Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

Hi Tenforums,

I have a somewhat small, yet annoying problem with Outlook birthday calendars.

1. As illustrated on the attached image the birthday calendar is missing 's from the name
    2. Every time i make an edit to a contact the birthday is duplicated to my default calendar (where the 's is shown correctly)

Problems with Outlook birthday calendars [​IMG]

does any of you know how to fix it?

Kind regards
    Lasse

:)

detEClAB, Dec 7, 2020

2. Make Outlook regenerate its birthday calendar

I am running Windows 10 and Office 365 on my laptop in combination with a Windows 10 Mobile Phone (everything recently updated). I store all my contact information in the people app and use the outlook calendar. Seems pretty standard, right? It is in most cases, but somehow the birthdays do not behave as expected.

Outlook does have the feature of a dedicated "birthday calendar" (which for some reason can only be activated online, but whatever), yet this calendar does not contain almost all of the birthdays I entered in the people app. Interestingly it put my own birthday in the calendar and one or two others, but nothing else.

Is there a way to make outlook read the contact infos in the people app from scratch and recreate all calendar entries for birthdays accordingly?

Johannes Hahn, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Where does Windows 10 get its birthday calendar from?

Windows 10 sometimes displays birthday reminder notifications on the lock screen and desktop. In some cases these reminders show for people I've never heard of before. Checking Windows 10's calendar app lists the birthdays as an Outlook calendar, despite me never using Outlook on my PC.

Where is Windows 10 pulling its birthday information from?

Steven M. Vascellaro, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

1. Problems with Outlook birthday calendars - Similar Threads - Problems Outlook birthday

2. Birthday problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Birthday problem: My girlfriend create account, but make mistake. She write birtday of her child. How to change her birthday of her account, when account is setup as 12 years old account * Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  3. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  4. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  5. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Outlook 365 calendar problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739
  7. birthdays on calendar

birthdays on calendar: how to remove birthdays https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/birthdays-on-calendar/6966bdd0-57d5-4aad-b154-b5d421aa4dcf
  8. Windows 10 calendar & birthdays

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 calendar & birthdays: I am attempting to get birthdays entered in the Windows People program to show up in the Windows Calendar. Note: I am using the Windows 10 desktop version of Calendar and People. I have them linked to my yahoo email and contacts. I have manually entered contacts within...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays: I can not find a way to add a new birthday to the Birthday calendar I created a couple of years ago. The calendar shows up in the left column under Outlook but is not listed as a choice to save to in the Event dropdown. What happened?...
  10. Birthday Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Birthday Calendar: I can't find where to enter a new birthday so it shows up in my calendar with the correct color type. I only have access to my Outlook calendar. The Holiday and Birthday calendars are still there and I have access to change the color of the type, but I can't enter new data....