Windows 10: Problems with Pc/Bluescreen?

Discus and support Problems with Pc/Bluescreen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have assembled a gaming pc 2wo ago, which crashes again and again. Most often it breaks down while playing Ghost Recon Wildlands, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ben5704, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ben5704 Win User

Problems with Pc/Bluescreen?

Hello, I have assembled a gaming pc 2wo ago, which crashes again and again. Most often it breaks down while playing Ghost Recon Wildlands, but sometimes it breaks down when you don't do anything, then you always get a blue screen and there are some problems. Yesterday, after he broke off while playing Ghost Recon Wildlands, I got a screen with lots of colored dots/stripes, yellow, red and blue, I restarted it with the reset button and then it was gone again, I also updated all drivers of the graphics card. I don't know what the reason for this could be, do you have an idea?

components:

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450Elite

Graphics card Asus ROG rx5700

And as operating system inst Windows 10 Pro on it

thanks in advance to euch

:)

Ben5704, Aug 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 1, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Problems with Pc/Bluescreen?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Pc/Bluescreen?

1. Problems with Pc/Bluescreen? - Similar Threads - Problems Bluescreen

2. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  3. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  4. Good day, I'm having problems with my PC. I sometime get Bluescreen watchdog error. I put...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day, I'm having problems with my PC. I sometime get Bluescreen watchdog error. I put...: Documents file://BLUEIRIS-2/Users/BLUEIRIS-2/Documents/New%20folder/OneDrive/Documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-im-having-problems-with-my-pc-i-sometime/565e8526-610e-4750-992f-a54d2f89cb29
  5. Good day, I'm having problems with my PC. I sometime get Bluescreen watchdog error. I put...

Good day, I'm having problems with my PC. I sometime get Bluescreen watchdog error. I put...: Documents file://BLUEIRIS-2/Users/BLUEIRIS-2/Documents/New%20folder/OneDrive/Documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-im-having-problems-with-my-pc-i-sometime/565e8526-610e-4750-992f-a54d2f89cb29
  6. Good day, I'm having problems with my PC. I sometime get Bluescreen watchdog error. I put...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  8. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  9. hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...: after 8 month of using this pc my computer start to having watchdog violation everytime i play game... i buy new RAM, MOTHERBOARD,SSD,AND PROCESSOR, but still having the same problem.. i alrdy done reinstall window for like 6 times now, but only works for few days before...
  10. hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...

hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...: after 8 month of using this pc my computer start to having watchdog violation everytime i play game... i buy new RAM, MOTHERBOARD,SSD,AND PROCESSOR, but still having the same problem.. i alrdy done reinstall window for like 6 times now, but only works for few days before...