Windows 10: Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pdf reader only reads certain .pdf files but not all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I have a log in problem, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

Pdf reader only reads certain .pdf files but not all.

:)

I have a log in problem, Dec 25, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Best & Light PDF reader for reading articles and books

Hello,

I used good reader in my ipod touch and now using ezpdf reader in my Nexus6p mobile phone.

Can you suggest me such pdf reader for windows 7 (for my laptop) as well as windows 10 (for my surface pro 1 tablet)?

1. Highlight with different color
    2.Underline
    3.Easy-speedly navigation
    4.I think Adobe has also these features, do you guys recommend built in adobe pdf reader only or any other?
    5.I mainly need to read articles and books , so i want reader which gives experience like real book...so during revision, it will look familiar...

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

PDF reader

I have windows 10. I received a PDF file that I can not open. Left click produces a blank page. Right click produces Open in a new tab, open in a new window, open in a new private window, save as target, copy link. add to reading list, ask bing ....
    and inspect element. I can not find the PDF reader that is part of windows 10. I have tried all of the suggestions that I have found and not success. I also install a PDF reader and a message said that it was reset to edge ....

What must I do.

Moved fromProblems with .pdf reader in Windows 10 :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

Nodrog1945, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

1. Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems pdf reader

2. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  3. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  6. Pdf reader with layers

Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  7. WINDOWS 10 BUILT IN PDF READER PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 BUILT IN PDF READER PROBLEM: I HAVE A PROBLEM SOME HOW ALL MY DPF FILES NOW SHOW A CHROM ICON INSTED OF A PDF FILE ICON AND I CANT OPEN ANY PDF FILES SENT TO ME I DID SOMETHING BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT. ALSO WHEN I SCAN A DOCUMENT IN IT NO LONGER MAKES A PDF FILE NOW IT ALSO SHOW A CHROM ICON HOW DO...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  10. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928