Windows 10: problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus

Discus and support problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus software:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeGallo1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus

I'm having problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus software:

:)

MikeGallo1, Dec 19, 2019

2. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Jan 6, 2020
  3. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 6, 2020
  4. problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus

A-Data Ships XPG SX95 and S592 SSDs with New Windows 7 TRIM Firmware

Hmm somethings a miss there, namely the fact there are only 3 features listed twice *Roll Eyes problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus :rolleyes:

InTeL-iNsIdE, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus

1. problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus - Similar Threads - problems polyboard 01r

2. Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...: Defender shows a blocked trojan. Another antivirus program shows nothing. Should I be concerned about having a trojan in my system? Defender shows it has blocked this trojan 6 or 7 times. How do I get rid of it? I've run defender scans and it shows it blocked....
  3. Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...: Defender shows a blocked trojan. Another antivirus program shows nothing. Should I be concerned about having a trojan in my system? Defender shows it has blocked this trojan 6 or 7 times. How do I get rid of it? I've run defender scans and it shows it blocked....
  4. Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates

Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates: I want to use Windows Defender Firewall to block outbound connections. I've configured it to block outbound connections and added a rule to allow the browser. However Windows Defender Antivirus then cannot download antivirus updates. I've tried adding a rule to allow...
  5. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft: In 2019 I have bought a gaming laptop with intention of installing on it newly bought Windows 7 Ultimate. When it turned out not to be fully compatible with the drivers needed for this laptop, I bought Windows 10 and never used the key for Win7.Now I decided as the second...
  6. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft: In 2019 I have bought a gaming laptop with intention of installing on it newly bought Windows 7 Ultimate. When it turned out not to be fully compatible with the drivers needed for this laptop, I bought Windows 10 and never used the key for Win7.Now I decided as the second...
  7. Antivirus is blocking the website. How to avoid blocking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus is blocking the website. How to avoid blocking?: Greetings to everyone who is online. I would be very grateful if you can tell me how you can solve my problem. During quarantine, I have to work from home. My home computer is running Windows 10. When I try to open the <Link Removed> site used for work, the antivirus blocks...
  8. is window blocking my antivirus

is window blocking my antivirus: I recently tried to upgrade to the latest version of my anti virus I use trend micro and each time i do i am stopped with this popup I click the install anyway button but tis greyed out and nothing happens. i click the others too and same thing nothing happens. is there a...
  9. ANTIVIRUS WINDOWS 7

ANTIVIRUS WINDOWS 7: Hi, can anyone recommend or tell me which would be the best antivirus protection to buy for windows 7 going forward from here? I am a private home user that just isn't ready to give up 7 yet. I hate windows 10. So I need a good protection program/software to protect my my...
  10. Polyboard is Being Detect as Malware

Polyboard is Being Detect as Malware: I'm having problems with polyboard 7.01r being blocked by the windows antivirus software: [Original Title: polyyboard] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/polyboard-is-being-detect-as-malware/1e92432c-11ea-4761-be5c-4d9818c1df8c