Windows 10: Problems with printing

Discus and support Problems with printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the last several months I have had an issue with printing from my laptop to my printer. When I try to print anything I get an error message saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylRobb3, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Problems with printing

For the last several months I have had an issue with printing from my laptop to my printer. When I try to print anything I get an error message saying that attention is needed. I open settings and go to devices and click on the printer and select manage. I select troubleshoot printer, but it says that it can't find anything wrong. I have removed the printer and reinstalled it. I have tried to download the drivers again, but it will not fix the problem.

What can I do?

:)

CherylRobb3, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Problems with printing

1. Problems with printing - Similar Threads - Problems printing

2. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  3. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  5. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  6. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problem: I have 9 images and I want to print them as wallet-size on one page 8.5"x11". In the Print Setup and in the Printer properties everything looks right, all 9 images are in 3 rows nicely fitting one page. However, when I get to the Preview page of my printer, all 9 images are...
  8. Printing problem

Printing problem: I have 9 images and I want to print them as wallet-size on one page 8.5"x11". In the Print Setup and in the Printer properties everything looks right, all 9 images are in 3 rows nicely fitting one page. However, when I get to the Preview page of my printer, all 9 images are...
  9. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  10. Problem printing in greyscale

Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...