Windows 10: Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March

Discus and support Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ever since the upgrade in Windows 10 at the end of March any time the computer restarts my Outlook email requires me to re-sign in and I can't get Edge... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dave Pringle, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March

Ever since the upgrade in Windows 10 at the end of March any time the computer restarts my Outlook email requires me to re-sign in and I can't get Edge to sync get error says "we can't sign you in right now" error: 2147024894. Seems like there is a profile issue? I can sign it to my my microsoft account on the website though. This all started with the update.

:)

Dave Pringle, Apr 18, 2020

2. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Apr 18, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 18, 2020
  4. nkatsar Win User

Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Pros:
    • No need for a script, easy to apply manually
    • Much smaller download, seems that KB3020369 is not required, only SP1 is needed
    Cons:
    • Windows Update Client downloaded by the script is newer (June 2016 version is included in KB3172605 instead of March 2016)
    • You will still need to download/install hundreds of updates afterwards, most of them are already included in KB3125574 and installed by the script

nkatsar, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March

1. Problems with profile since Windows 10 Update at end of March - Similar Threads - Problems profile since

2. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10: i've noticed since updating my windows 10 that my computer has suddenly been running very poorly. everything is generally slow and choppy, and programs are constantly freezing and nearly crashing. my toolbar also is freezing especially often. i paused updates for 7 days and...
  3. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10: i've noticed since updating my windows 10 that my computer has suddenly been running very poorly. everything is generally slow and choppy, and programs are constantly freezing and nearly crashing. my toolbar also is freezing especially often. i paused updates for 7 days and...
  4. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem since windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem since windows 10 update: Have several hundred video files with extension .mts and codec H264. My Pinnacle s/w cannot access these since yesterday! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-since-windows-10-update/789fc918-c955-4f3f-9389-04ac42b1cb0c
  6. Problem since windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem since windows 10 update: Have several hundred video files with extension .mts and codec H264. My Pinnacle s/w cannot access these since yesterday! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-since-windows-10-update/789fc918-c955-4f3f-9389-04ac42b1cb0c
  7. Problem since windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update: In file explorer, I used to be able to run a search in the search field, when it completed, I could delete the search phrase from the window and file explorer would return to the folder I was searching. Now it does not. It just remains as a search window only for that folder....
  9. March Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    March Update Problems: Following the March Updates KB5000802 and KB4601050, as well as updates related to Adobe Flash and Acrobat Reader DC; my computer has behaved badly. The mouse stutters across the screen when it is moved and videos stutter when they are played. I tried various things to...
  10. Can’t update since march 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t update since march 2020: Since march 2020 update whenever I update my Windows, it just can not sign in to my account. It creates a temporary account instead. I can see my account is in the Users but somehow windows doesnt want to log into it? How can I fix this? I tried restarting several times,...