Windows 10: problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Discus and support problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i need to install ps4 remote play and that requires Media future pack. i have windows 10 (not N) 1909 build SO 18363.720. i tried to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ziupedru, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ziupedru Win User

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Hi,
    i need to install ps4 remote play and that requires Media future pack.

i have windows 10 (not N) 1909 build SO 18363.720.
    i tried to uninstall and reinstall windows media player, i have removed groove and film and tv apps.
    there's no version of mfp for my OS, right?

The ps4 software continues to tell me "you must install media feture pack".

someone with the same or similar problems? please help me

:)

ziupedru, Mar 21, 2020

2. Unable to install Media Feature Pack required for PS4 remote Play

I've been able to install Feature Pack for Windows (KB3010081) however the PS4 remote play app still suggests its not installed.

Other versions exist of the feature pack but only that one installs. OS Windows 10 Pro

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack 76da1106-18b0-4fae-ba52-17c0414f991d.jpg

JohnBond73, Mar 21, 2020
  3. DMac4484 Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 and PS4 Remote Play

Trying to install the latest PS4 Play Remote and it tells me I need the latest OS upgrade (which I am on) and to get the Media Feature Pack. The link to the Media Feature Pack does not include Version 1909 and the next earlier one is a dead link.

If MS isn't updating the Media Pack, it would see the PS4 app should know that and not require it.

Any suggestions.

DMac4484, Mar 21, 2020
  4. problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Unable to install Media Feature Pack required for PS4 remote Play

Hi

I had the same problem. This work for me. I was Window Media Player disable, you need to enable Windows Media Player.

1. right click the start button

2. select programs and features

3. click on "turn windows features on or off" at the left top side

4. scroll down and check the "Media features" box

5. click ok, this will change the configuration

6. try to install PS4 remote play again...

Regards

LaAlqueria, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

1. problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack - Similar Threads - problems ps4 remote

2. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  3. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  4. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  5. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  6. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  7. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  8. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: I need to install the Media Feature Pack for my version of windows 10 in order to play a game on my PC. Download Windows 10 Media Feature Pack microsoft.comMedia Feature Pack list for Windows N editions microsoft.comI have a Windows 10 home Version 21H1 and none of the media...
  9. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...
  10. PS4 Remote play

PS4 Remote play: HI guys, ever since the PS4 remote play update i haven't been able to use the app, now I've tried everything, the most recent of which was to upgrade to windows 10 pro N. I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz 8,00 GB Ram my Remote play wont launch even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps5 remote play requires windows media