Windows 10: problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Discus and support problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i need to install ps4 remote play and that requires Media future pack. i have windows 10 (not N) 1909 build SO 18363.720. i tried to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ziupedru, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ziupedru Win User

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Hi,
    i need to install ps4 remote play and that requires Media future pack.

i have windows 10 (not N) 1909 build SO 18363.720.
    i tried to uninstall and reinstall windows media player, i have removed groove and film and tv apps.
    there's no version of mfp for my OS, right?

The ps4 software continues to tell me "you must install media feture pack".

someone with the same or similar problems? please help me

:)

ziupedru, Mar 21, 2020

2. Unable to install Media Feature Pack required for PS4 remote Play

I've been able to install Feature Pack for Windows (KB3010081) however the PS4 remote play app still suggests its not installed.

Other versions exist of the feature pack but only that one installs. OS Windows 10 Pro

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack 76da1106-18b0-4fae-ba52-17c0414f991d.jpg

JohnBond73, Mar 21, 2020
  3. DMac4484 Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 and PS4 Remote Play

Trying to install the latest PS4 Play Remote and it tells me I need the latest OS upgrade (which I am on) and to get the Media Feature Pack. The link to the Media Feature Pack does not include Version 1909 and the next earlier one is a dead link.

If MS isn't updating the Media Pack, it would see the PS4 app should know that and not require it.

Any suggestions.

DMac4484, Mar 21, 2020
  4. problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

Unable to install Media Feature Pack required for PS4 remote Play

Hi

I had the same problem. This work for me. I was Window Media Player disable, you need to enable Windows Media Player.

1. right click the start button

2. select programs and features

3. click on "turn windows features on or off" at the left top side

4. scroll down and check the "Media features" box

5. click ok, this will change the configuration

6. try to install PS4 remote play again...

Regards

LaAlqueria, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack

1. problems with ps4 remote play and media feature pack - Similar Threads - problems ps4 remote

2. Media Feature pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature pack: The media feature pack is essential for an operating system. Why don't Microsoft is putting their pack with the installation. There are a few people who don't find any pack in the optional feature list. zerowtech.com...
  3. ps4 remote play not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4 remote play not working: i have updated my hp laptop and one of my applications called ps4 remote play has stopped working showing a black screen. It says on the playstation website that it is because my graphics arent the latest or something on these lines. I went to my device manager and it said...
  4. Problem with media feature pack and internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with media feature pack and internet access: When i installed media feature pack version 1903, my laptop restart and the wifi don't access. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-media-feature-pack-and-internet/296ae9bc-f244-4203-bda4-f355a8e27c15
  5. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Could you help me install Media Feature Pack for my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/7a3fc9aa-39cc-4570-996a-196750910768
  6. Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Features Pack: Hey so I have a window 10 pro N version 1909 i need to download window Media pack it's from the settings optional features when i click on install nothing happens so i there's any other way to download it thanks...
  7. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Where do I find the correct Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Version 1909? The latest version I can find is for Version 1903. Will that version work on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/0c79ffad-3735-43c6-8544-f49b6e724c12
  8. Media Player And Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player And Media Feature Pack: I have Windows 10 Pro N ,OS Build 19041.1 and when i download Media Feature Pack and Media Player from windows apps- optional features - add a feature it says "Install Failed" What should i do ?...
  9. Media feature pack

Media feature pack: When i install Groove Music and open it, it said my PC must have the media feature pack but when i install it the system said my pc is not capable. What should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/ee2b96db-f4e6-4fee-a104-d6cd33ce8319
  10. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack: Hello, I have a problem with the media feature pack. In fact, my camera wasnt working and it said that I need to download the media feature pack for windows 10 pro n and kn. So I did that. Now, if I try to install it again it says that it is already installed, but when I try...