Windows 10: Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

Discus and support Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kutluğ Baybars, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in the system since the boot and does not activate it. As a result, I cannot connect and identify my bluetooth devices to the computer. This issue needs an urgent fix update.

:)

Kutluğ Baybars, Oct 16, 2021

2. Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I have downloaded the newer driver from Dell, deleted the older driver, etc, but it continues to go back to the older driver with the status "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

The Bluetooth on/off switch is missing in the bluetooth settings and I assume the Qualcomm driver is the cause.

Thanks for any help.

Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1 [​IMG]

Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1 [​IMG]

davidjones68, Oct 16, 2021
  3. JHildrich Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working- Error Message 43

Today in the middle of listening to something on my Bluetooth headphones, the Bluetooth (Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4) on my Ideapad Flex 5-1570 disabled. There is no longer a shortcut to the Bluetooth settings on the toolbar nor in the 'Notifications' area.
    When I navigate to 'Bluetooth and other devices' in Settings, it says that my Bluetooth is not turned on, and there is no longer a toggle to turn it on. When I look in 'Device Manager' under 'Bluetooth' Properties it says "Windows has stopped this device because
    it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I am running MS Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 and everything is fully up to date (as far as I can tell).

The Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver version is 10.0.0.725, dated 09/17/2018.

The Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Wireless Network Adapter version is 12.0.0.722 dated 08/22/2018

After much online searching I have attempted the following:

1. In 'Device Manager' under 'Bluetooth' I first attempted to update the driver using 'Search automatically for drivers' and restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    2. In 'Device Manager' under 'Bluetooth' I uninstalled the existing driver and deleted the driver software. Then I 'Scanned for Hardware changes' and restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    3. In 'Device Manager' under 'Network Adapters' I attempted to update the driver using 'Search automatically for drivers', then completed step number 1 above, and restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    4. In 'Device Manager' under 'Network Adapters' I uninstalled the existing driver and deleted the driver software. Then I 'Scanned for Hardware changes', then completed step number 1 above, and restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    5. In 'Device Manager' under 'Network Adapters' I uninstalled the existing driver and deleted the driver software. Then I 'Scanned for Hardware changes', then completed step number 2 above, and restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    6. I went to the Lenovo driver website and found the most up to date version of the driver and downloaded it and ran it. Then restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    7. In 'Device Manager' under 'Bluetooth' I attempted to update the driver by navigating to the new driver I had downloaded in step 6 above, then restarted. Did not fix the issue.
    8. I checked Windows Update to see if there was a recent update that may have caused the issue, but there has not been an update in a week, and the Bluetooth was working as of this morning (and all last week as well)
    9. I checked in Lenovo Advantage to see if there were any updates that needed installed (there are not) or if there was a recent update that could explain the sudden issue (there is not).

I have exhausted my simple abilities and Google has left me with no other ideas on how to fix this issue.

JHildrich, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 driver issue in Windows 10

adityasaputra593, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

1. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Problems Qualcomm Atheros

2. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  3. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in...
  4. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  6. Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver: I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled: The Issue: I want to connect to my Doqaus Care 1 Headphones with my XPS 13 computer, but I cannot even turn on the bluetooth to look for connections. Important Info: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I go to the device manager I get the following information: "Windows has...
  8. Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth

Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth: I lost Bluetooth capability yesterday. No icon to turn on and off. Updated, uninstalled, ran diagnostics and chatted with Microsoft and Best Buy but neither helped. Anyone have same issue and knows how to fix? Help!!!!...
  9. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803

Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803: Hello to all I need your help please. I have problems with my Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803. Since intall windows 10 Version 1803. My Bluetooth doesn't work. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 9 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...