Windows 10: Problems with sensitivity/mice

Discus and support Problems with sensitivity/mice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In last 5-10 days I noticed that I have problem with my sensitivity in cs go, but after some days I noticed that is not only in cs go.When im using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 5TAJL, Sep 1, 2019.

1. 5TAJL Win User

Problems with sensitivity/mice

In last 5-10 days I noticed that I have problem with my sensitivity in cs go, but after some days I noticed that is not only in cs go.When im using my mouse is like on ice or skateboard , I was thinking that was maybe mouse or mousepad problem, but is not, I try to change my sensitivity in or out game but its not the same feeling , something is wrong,probably with system or win 10, I tried couple more thing but nothing works..Can you help me please?

:)

5TAJL, Sep 1, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Sep 1, 2019
  3. jrp118 Win User
    Need Windows 10 setting to adjust touchpad sensitivity

You say:

Steps:

• Type Device Manager in the Search box from the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager, expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the laptop and check with the sensitivity.
    BUT, "update driver" choice is greyed out - cannot select that.

jrp118, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with sensitivity/mice - Similar Threads - Problems sensitivity mice

2. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  3. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  4. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. mice

in Windows 10 Customization
    mice: I have a new hp desktop and a 3 yr. old hp laptop. I want the desktop mouse to be lefthanded and the laptop mouse to be righthanded. This was ok with my old desktop but since I got my new desktop every time I change one mouse the other changes as well I even tried a wired...
  6. mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mice: After Update Windows 10 pro 19624 mice not working properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mice/dd69588f-dadb-4cea-8b14-96f32be139d6
  7. Mice and touch pad problems in Windows 10

Mice and touch pad problems in Windows 10: Hi, I running windows 10 pro activated in a Lenovo v 310 laptop. Last week suddenly the mouse on the touch pad started behaving erratically. The main problems are as follows:- - The cursor does not move sometimes - When it works and I click on a file item it suddenly...
  8. Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice

Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice: First let me say these problems are somewhat intermittent. At least they started out that way but have become pretty much become full time. Problems started on a regular dongle type wireless mouse, USB mouse worked fine so I replaced the wireless with a Bluetooth mouse, which...
  9. Problem with mouse sensitivity

Problem with mouse sensitivity: Good evening, For the last few weeks i've been trying to find out what's the issue and how come my mouse doesn't have the same sensitivity after i've been changing from win 7 to win 10. I currently have installed win 10 pro and i've been trying to perform any...
  10. Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers

Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers: How can I make my touchpad less sensitive while using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE 11? For example, when I am typing something, the zoom size of the webpage is constantly changing. I have set it to Long Delay in Settings, but that didn't seem to help. Are...