Windows 10: Problems with sensitivity/mice

Discus and support Problems with sensitivity/mice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In last 5-10 days I noticed that I have problem with my sensitivity in cs go, but after some days I noticed that is not only in cs go.When im using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 5TAJL, Sep 1, 2019.

1. 5TAJL Win User

Problems with sensitivity/mice

In last 5-10 days I noticed that I have problem with my sensitivity in cs go, but after some days I noticed that is not only in cs go.When im using my mouse is like on ice or skateboard , I was thinking that was maybe mouse or mousepad problem, but is not, I try to change my sensitivity in or out game but its not the same feeling , something is wrong,probably with system or win 10, I tried couple more thing but nothing works..Can you help me please?

:)

5TAJL, Sep 1, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Sep 1, 2019
  3. jrp118 Win User
    Need Windows 10 setting to adjust touchpad sensitivity

You say:

Steps:

• Type Device Manager in the Search box from the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager, expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the laptop and check with the sensitivity.
    BUT, "update driver" choice is greyed out - cannot select that.

jrp118, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with sensitivity/mice - Similar Threads - Problems sensitivity mice

2. Problem with mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with mouse sensitivity: Good evening, For the last few weeks i've been trying to find out what's the issue and how come my mouse doesn't have the same sensitivity after i've been changing from win 7 to win 10. I currently have installed win 10 pro and i've been trying to perform any...
  3. SCREEN SENSITIVITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCREEN SENSITIVITY: Hi, Is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-sensitivity/bbf7125f-71e7-414d-b64d-3be245719a2d
  4. mouse sensitivity

mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  5. touchpad sensitivity

touchpad sensitivity: hello my touchpad on laptop is very sensitive to touch and is driving me crazy! I have tried going into pc settings > touchpad, adjust to low sensitivity and restarted but I see no improvement. I googled it and found you can adjust the same setting via regedit. it was set to...
  6. Touchpad Sensitivity

Touchpad Sensitivity: I never thought I'd have to do one of these, but it seems like I'm the only person on the planet who's ever had this problem. This morning, I downloaded a Windows 10 update on my MSI gaming laptop. Ever since then, I've had an issue with my touchpad, where the sensitivity...
  7. Touchpad Sensitivity

Touchpad Sensitivity: There are two places to adjust touchpad sensitivity on Windows 10 and my Lenovo laptop. One is Settings/Devices/Touchpad/Touchpad sensitivity/Most sensitive to Low sensitivity. The other, beginning on the same page where this adjustment can be made, is also Additional...
  8. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...
  9. Sensitive pointer

Sensitive pointer: When using the touchpad the pointer seems to be overly sensitive. I can pass the pointer over a link or page arrow in Edge and it will open or change the page quite often. It doesn't seem to do it when I use the wireless mouse I've this laptop a short time and still trying to...
  10. Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers

Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers: How can I make my touchpad less sensitive while using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE 11? For example, when I am typing something, the zoom size of the webpage is constantly changing. I have set it to Long Delay in Settings, but that didn't seem to help. Are...