Windows 10: Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

Discus and support Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I just list all problems I have here: The updater for the game crashes when it installs the last file. In the game (without update) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MCZocker2004, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

Hello, I just list all problems I have here:

1. The updater for the game crashes when it installs the last file.
    2. In the game (without update) the loading screen during tutorial, create family and select house take forever (it loads endlessly, but doesn't crash)
    3. live at the dcl apartment: when i try to install it and it tries to update sims 2 the same as in 1.
    I have the CD version (4-discs) of sims 2. and the DVD version of the dlc, I only have the one dlc.

PC: Intel Pentium 1.10 Ghz

8.00 GB working memory

x64 bit operating system and processor

As in title windows 10

I've been searching the internet for ages for answers, but I couldn't find them.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

PS: I already tried the following: restart PC and delete and reinstall game and dlc

:)

MCZocker2004, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Sims 2 resolutions problems

Hi Sharon,

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.
    Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with Sims 2 games
    and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 6, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

Sim 2 not recognised on the phone.

Hi
    adeotigafar,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may try these steps to isolate the issue:

• Restart your phone.
    • Check that your SIM card is fully inserted.
    • If possible, try your SIM card in another phone, or another SIM card in your phone.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

1. Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Problems Sims

2. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...: I did troubleshoot more than once and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now, And it sayd There is no SIM in the mobile broadband device...
  3. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...: I did troubleshoot more than once and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now, And it sayd There is no SIM in the mobile broadband device...
  4. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. M S flight sim disk download problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M S flight sim disk download problems.: Problems downloading discs into microsoft 11 new computer. first disc recognized and downloaded, disc 2 did not, copied onto desktop and this seemed to do the trick. but disk 3 wont read the disk and wont allow download to desktop. ??? help...
  6. M S flight sim disk download problems.

M S flight sim disk download problems.: Problems downloading discs into microsoft 11 new computer. first disc recognized and downloaded, disc 2 did not, copied onto desktop and this seemed to do the trick. but disk 3 wont read the disk and wont allow download to desktop. ??? help...
  7. Sim connection problem

Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  8. Sim connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  9. Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version: Hi. My name is Sheila Francis and I am having trouble getting my new MS Flight Sim 2020 DVD version down loaded. Currently it will not go past disc 3 where it reports a data error cyclic redundancy check. My PC is new with 500GB SSD and 1TB HD. I had the same problem when...
  10. Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version

Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version: Hi. My name is Sheila Francis and I am having trouble getting my new MS Flight Sim 2020 DVD version down loaded. Currently it will not go past disc 3 where it reports a data error cyclic redundancy check. My PC is new with 500GB SSD and 1TB HD. I had the same problem when...