Windows 10: Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

Discus and support Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, in order to watch sky sports uk on my laptop, sky now make you download a desktop player via software from their website which i have no reason to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harveypotter, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

Hi, in order to watch sky sports uk on my laptop, sky now make you download a desktop player via software from their website which i have no reason to believe contains any problems/viruses.

After downloading the software in Chrome and double clicking the executable file to run the install, nothing happens, the player does not boot up.

I’ve tried double clicking the player multiple times, nothing.

Have tried uninstalling, cleaning out the registry and re-installing. Doesn’t cure things.

Any ideas anyone.

Toshiba laptop, windows 10 home.

thanks

hp

:)

harveypotter, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

Not sure what you mean by "windows phone" this is a Dell laptop which got converted to W10. Since then I have not been see matches on Sky Sport, no error message just will not run. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlight and as I said today there was a message suggesting java was the problem. The java install offered seems to be a virus site.

peterofleo, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Neil23 Win User

Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?

Hi, I have seen a few threads on this but they seem to be quite old so hopefully, it is okay to post a new one.

The thing is, we ONLY watch SKY on our Windows 10 Desktop computer - and up until yesterday, I was watching SKY sports on IE 11 (with silverlight) no problem - but now that seems to have been discontinued and today I downloaded SKYGO Player but it just won't work - with error code 0000.

Anyone know how to get the SKYGO Player working on a desktop Windows 10 pc?

Neil23, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

1. Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems Sky Sports

2. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky Email Problems: I am having a problem with my Sky Email. Since the last update my Sky email client account will not upload fully. I have tried deleting the account and then reloading it and initially it usually loads. However, the account does not refresh on a regular basis and I am missing...
  3. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Email Problems: I am having a problem with my Sky Email. Since the last update my Sky email client account will not upload fully. I have tried deleting the account and then reloading it and initially it usually loads. However, the account does not refresh on a regular basis and I am missing...
  4. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10: Got this working today. Loaded sky sports app on to Show box with Lime reader app also installed and it is working fine when opened through Show box....
  6. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC: I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?...
  7. Sky Go on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sky Go on Windows 10: Hello! Sky Go plays on my laptop, but permanently in slow motion (no buffering) & without sound. I've uninstalled it, then started again, no luck! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950
  8. Bing Sports App Problem

Bing Sports App Problem: I'm not sure I'm in the right spot but here goes. I have Bing Sports on the Start menu. When I click it, I start reading headlines, the page jumps back to the top quickly. It seems like it's 15 seconds or so. Is there a control somewhere to change how quick it refreshes or is...
  9. Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

in Browsers and Email
    Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed: Since changing to Windows 10 I can no longer access Sky sports despite having legal access. It sometimes suggests I need to load java but the offering is through java setup which seems to be a virus? Any ideas - PS sorry about underlining not sure how to get rid of it 48872
  10. Cortana problem with Sports info

Cortana problem with Sports info: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when I open Cortana. I get weather and breaking local news but that's it. I have several NFL and MLB Baseball teams selected, I...