Windows 10: Problems with starting the Memory Integrity.

Discus and support Problems with starting the Memory Integrity. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have always turned on the virtualize feature in the bios, but I can't turn on Memory Integrity in the Windows Security. When I try to do so, an error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sffred, Feb 6, 2020.

1. sffred Win User

Problems with starting the Memory Integrity.

I have always turned on the virtualize feature in the bios, but I can't turn on Memory Integrity in the Windows Security. When I try to do so, an error message will show up- Memory integrity can't be started: there may be an incompatibility on your device. What should I do to start it?

I am not using a third party anti-virus software.

I am using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro - Version 1903, OS build 18363.628

:)

sffred, Feb 6, 2020
  2. cwodrsret Win User

Memory Integrity can't be started.

Afternoon,

I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I disable Memory Integrity and was able to install it. After a reboot, I tried to enable Memory Integrity back and now I am getting "Memory Integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device" I uninstalled Roxio rebooted and still getting the same error. It appears that Roxio broke Memory Integrity? Has anyone come across this or know how I can get it enabled again?

Thanks

cwodrsret, Feb 6, 2020
  3. HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 6, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Memory Problem

I notice you have a Killer network Manager in your list. There have been problems with the Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver service which in combination with a Killer network driver starts to fill up the Non-Paged Pool memory. This was in W8.1 and the suggested fix is altering the registry key value of the “Start” entry to 4 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Ndu\ to disable the Windows Network Data Usage Monitor Driver from starting.

See https://bluebluewave.wordpress.com/2...ge-monitoring/

Worth a try in your system I would think.

philc43, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Problems with starting the Memory Integrity. - Similar Threads - Problems starting Memory

2. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Problem: HII can't turn on Memory Integrity because of incompatible drivers. It listed wdcsam64.sys originally as the driver causing an issue.I couldn't find the driver listed anywhere, it wasn't listed in Programs or Autoruns, there was no errors in Device Manager.I eventually got...
  3. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Problem: HII can't turn on Memory Integrity because of incompatible drivers. It listed wdcsam64.sys originally as the driver causing an issue.I couldn't find the driver listed anywhere, it wasn't listed in Programs or Autoruns, there was no errors in Device Manager.I eventually got...
  4. Memory Integrity Problem

Memory Integrity Problem: I am seeing a Security advice icon in the Tray of my computer as per Screen Shot #1.When I click on and open the associated app with the Security Advice Icon, it indicates a Memory Integrity problem, as per Screen Shot #2, If I attempt to turn on Memory Integrity, then I get...
  5. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Problem: I am seeing a Security advice icon in the Tray of my computer as per Screen Shot #1.When I click on and open the associated app with the Security Advice Icon, it indicates a Memory Integrity problem, as per Screen Shot #2, If I attempt to turn on Memory Integrity, then I get...
  6. Problem with Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Memory Integrity: Hello. When I start my pc, in Windows security it appears as recommended action the activation of the memory integrity option. When I activate it, the device needs to reboot. Once it has rebooted, everything works perfectly. So far so good. However, when I turn the device off...
  7. Problem with Memory Integrity

Problem with Memory Integrity: Hello. When I start my pc, in Windows security it appears as recommended action the activation of the memory integrity option. When I activate it, the device needs to reboot. Once it has rebooted, everything works perfectly. So far so good. However, when I turn the device off...
  8. Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores: So I have a question. My machine had TPM enabled secure boot as well. With my Laptop of similar specs just AMD based it has the core isolation feature showing up. I have a 12th gen intel based machine. I enabled all the required settings. It's not the drivers that are the...
  9. Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores

Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores: So I have a question. My machine had TPM enabled secure boot as well. With my Laptop of similar specs just AMD based it has the core isolation feature showing up. I have a 12th gen intel based machine. I enabled all the required settings. It's not the drivers that are the...
  10. Memory Integrity can't be started.

in Windows 10 Support
    Memory Integrity can't be started.: Afternoon, I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I disable Memory Integrity and was able to install it. After a reboot, I tried to enable Memory Integrity back and now I am getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity cant be started