Windows 10: Problems with Stream laptop

Discus and support Problems with Stream laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought an HP Stream laptop have had it for two weeks Now I keep getting posts to say my storage on my disc is almost full and yet I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eileenoliver1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Problems with Stream laptop

I recently bought an HP Stream laptop have had it for two weeks Now I keep getting posts to say my storage on my disc is almost full and yet I haven't stored anything! Myself and a friend have tried sorting it out by emptying the Refuse bin etc., but to no avail. what's going on?

:)

eileenoliver1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Sep 19, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Problems with Stream laptop

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Stream laptop

1. Problems with Stream laptop - Similar Threads - Problems Stream laptop

2. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  3. Problems streaming YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems streaming YouTube: I'll be watching something on YouTube and pause for some reason and when I go back to start it won't start. You just get that Circle spinning in the middle and then it says to restart your computer. Yes restarting the computer fixs it but only temporarily. Sometimes it'll...
  4. Streaming Videos problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Videos problem: Hi, I have a problem with streaming videos like Youtube. when I am playing youtube video and open any other window in front of youtube window the video appears behind the new window like it is a glass and just the video appear not the rest of the window. as you can see I...
  5. Problems with video streaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video streaming: I am having a major problem with streaming video (eg.YouTube) in my new Chuwi HiX10. Much of the time it is impossible because the display is blotted out by what looks like a multicolour curtain with stripes running at an angle from top to bottom. It happens in full screen...
  6. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  7. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  8. Internet Streaming Problems

Internet Streaming Problems: I have a new Inspiron 22 3000 it says my wireless is connected and I can use it for everything, but streaming videos. While streaming it buffers, but if I minimize to just listen to audio it's fine....
  9. Media streaming problems

Media streaming problems: Since I got the upgrade to Windows 10, Media player has been at best quirky at worse totally useless. Originally I could stream media to my televisions but any editing I did in media player was not reflected in the DLNA client on the TV, for example genres that had been...
  10. Unusual streaming problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual streaming problem.: I have just installed the Spotify App on Windows 10 but since I did this Radio streaming has been acting up. I use the TuneIn App to stream radio stations but this has recently been updated by Windows Store and no longer works.I put the lack of streaming with TuneIn App due...